(Free) Shroomy Skin Box odds

I rolled the box 878 times on 439 mules and I made an infographic display of the odds. Despite this being the free version of the box I’m assuming it has the same odds as the paid one because I don’t have $1100 to spend on gold.

I wanted to roll over 2000 times but I ran out of time and mules. Hopefully next time a free box is released I can get a larger data size.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread
Mystery Box Odds?

And this is why you don’t gamble boys

And that’s a lot of passwords you need to write down.

yes because only bill gates is allowed to win that legendary section

Notepad is a lifesaver, using the same password for all of your mules is also helpful lmao

Lol 0% to get epic loot. Now when ever I feel spending money on a mystery box, I’ll look at this too stop myself

Respect to you for doing this, mind telling us how long it took :grinning:?

I wonder if the discrepancy between the two skins can be explained by just not large enough of a sample size, or if the two skins genuinely do have different actual rates (I’m going to wager it’s the former, but still pretty interesting).

It’s definitely not good but it’s not terrible either. There’s around a 10% chance to get the charachter space or higher tiers

@textbook, definitely not a big enough sample size given there are 15 tiers and 878 times.

@zuzu Didn’t it say you have to participate in event to get free roll? Did you participate in the event in over 400 different accounts or did they just give to you for free

No, you didn’t actually have to participate to roll the box. Everyone could. The only thing you needed to participate for was the st shards and saucer pet skins.

Oh alright. I misunderstood then.

I’d say it was probably around 6 hours in total to gather the roll data and make the infograph.

This has been the best forum post in the history of forum posts, maybe ever.

ur weird

Oops! Entirely forgot to claim my free rolls of this box, ah well lets call it 1x Oryx Cookie and 1x Fungal Cavern key and move on.

Interesting data, thanks for that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.