FREE SKINS! (Giveaway)

I felt bad for the idiots who put their entries on RealmEye, so I reposted to let you guys know that the only entries that count will be the ones posted on the video’s comment section. So here’s the link again, go to the actual video and enter through the comment section. 2 weeks left ! Gluck!
How to enter:
(again, got to the actual video and comment if you want to qualify.)

Good luck!

;-;

Can’t enter due to school chromebooks having ‘restricted mode’ active rip

The idiots? Because the fact that you are bad at explaining things makes us idiots???
Don’t call people idiots because you made a mistake and then instantly decide that it was everyone else’s fault, most giveaways have the entries happen on Realmeye and you never told them to post the comment anywhere else, are we supposed to all know exactly what you wanted us to do ahead of time?

Why does it even need to be a comment on the video anyways?

Same

He wants publicity or is too lazy to add both up xddd

Yeah, that is pretty scummy of OP. :sunglasses:

lol why are you so butthurt? i’m pretty sure i explained it pretty well in the video. if it was my fault i wouldnt call anyone an idiot… you fucking idiot xD
jheez
and it has to be in the video’s comment section so the winner can be generated randomly and without having to combine entries from both realmeye and youtube (because the generator works on only youtube comments)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.