Friday Night Funkin' x RotMG - Vs. Praline Mod [Feat. S3RL]

Friday Night Funkin’ - Vs. Praline [Feat. S3RL]

Welcome to the ever sweet world of candyland, where it is apparently a good time to rap battle with a passionate sugar addict!

Friday Night Funkin’ - Vs. Praline is my very first FNF mod ever created, based off my 2 OCs: Ameonna the Dark Elf Huntress and Praline the Candy Warrior, in the Candyland Hunting Grounds! The mod currently features just 1 song, Trillium, composed by none other than S3RL whom I had the privilege and permission to use his song for this mod!

Credits:
> Rotmgmoddy: Mod Lead, Artist/Animator & Coder
> Zyper: Song Charter
> CuteCatDoodles: Minor Code Advisor
> S3RL: Music Composer

Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/375653

PhantomMod's Art Fiesta

I appreciate this in principle, but I would never even be able to do that on normal mode… my brain is not wired for that kind of abuse lol

Nicely done, to you and your team! I love seeing the characters animated, and especially the cute little Cland squishies on the sidelines owo the transition to the night effect! It’s an interesting twist to have the sky glow with that effect for that dungeon, but I like it!

Thank you so much, it means a lot! No worries on the difficulty, there is actually an easy difficulty which I did not showcase, I tailored that towards newer players (though even one of my playtesters who never played FNF couldn’t actually beat it), but I’m glad you enjoyed the showcase!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.