FriendsUnited Recruiting [EUW2]

Hello everyone !

I was a long time DH leader, and I finally decided to create my own guild :slight_smile:

The reason I left DH was because I felt the greed became more and more important inside the guild sadly, and I couldn’t stop it, even though I tried really hard to not give up on DH.

So now, I want to make a guild that will be as nice as DH used to be in my eyes ! :smiley:

I don’t care at all about stars/maxed chars/key popping and the like, those are not requirements (even more, fame farming/star farming is negative in my eyes :stuck_out_tongue:)

The requirements are as follow (those are in and outside the guild btw) :

• No greedy behavior (this is the most important rule), that means (but not limited to) don’t leech, help clear, donate, don’t only aim boss, help clearing the mobs too, wait for opener rule, wait everyone at each boss, and at each chest (don’t start shooting the chest while invul before opener said go!!!)

• No hacking (that’s obvious I guess)

• No insulting

• No spamming

• No EPing/Dblading/Pixie/etc at chest (and don’t start switching to ub att at chest either…), this is part of greed behavior I guess

• Fully public RE (wanna see how you play if I don’t know you, if you’re an alt, etc.)

• Not a real rule, but I’m an EU player, so other EU players preferentially :stuck_out_tongue:

I really don’t want to see greedy play within the guild, so I probably gonna kick easily, as I don’t want to do the same mistakes DH did. I’m sorry I have to be that strict, but I really want this guild to be more mature and nicer than the average guild.

Also, if you can get a non para pet, this will be a huge plus

I hope everyone have fun and remember, friends over loot, pixels are not worth being a dick!

Cheers,

Wawawa

EDIT : I see too many people asking me to join with their RE not fully opened… Don’t forget to open your graveyard too !!!

I am looking for a active guild!

bump :stuck_out_tongue:

im interested

Sounds intressting i might be in ma dud <3

Im interested :smiley:

bump for the day, the guild got more members today, feels nice :smiley:

finally able to do guild dungeons where everyone wait at chest ! yipiiiie :smiley:

Im interested!

I’m interested! :smiley:

Im Interested if you’re still recruting

If ur still recruting im interested in joining, play on EUW

I have recordings of wawa spamming abilities at chests! This is a hoax guild!

lel xd

Lots of people here saying they are interested have their graveyard hidden.

Fully public RE pls!!!

@Regweld : show vids plox, you liar :wink:

graveyard hidden…

graveyard hidden #2

graveyard hidden #3

The EP and switch out for chests aren’t exactly greedy people. Soulbound is like 1 hit or smth it’s EXTREMELY low but EP and DBlade deal more damage thus giving faster loot.

because of lag, the faster it dies (and the lag created by ep too), the less chance any of your hit damage (shot going through), and the more chance anyone miss it. Getting in a hurry for a mere few seconds shows an attitude towards the game I’m strongly against.

I call it the fast fast fast mentality, doing efficiency over fun. I like things non stunned and geb first tombs for instance. Efficiency also means wanting loot over anything, and I’m standing on the side of friends and fun over loot :slight_smile:

It should not be hidden anymore.

I’ll like to join this guild plz

It’s not fun to shoot for ages at a chest only to get old tops… I mean if you’re running shatts and can’t land 1 shot that’s sad…