FriendsUnited Recruiting [EUW2]

I’m interested in joining

Hey, I am MysteryGT,
I would like to join your guild as I noticed that my old one is holding me back from getting better at the game.
I know almost all dungeons including tomb and shatts.
Check my realmeye if you want.
Looking forward for an invitation!
Greetings
MysteryGT

You still recruiting? IGN:Sakomototo. Im in EU and am pretty friendly. I try to help out as much as I can.

recruit me recruit me give me the formuoli

Hey,

My friend and i would be interested in joining your guild.
P.S We are kinda new, i never had 8/8 char, my friend was close to maxing. So basicly we are interested in doing some easy, intermediate dungeons to further advance and the duo doing dungeons doesint seem to be the way.

Hello could you consider me ? Thanks!
I am still part of a guild but if invited I will leave.

Thinking about joining but not sure if you would be a good fit?

Do you clear the weaken/quiet bomb spawners at the stone guardians?
Do you like to help out newer players with advice or item gifts?
Are you not all too great but are growing in skill and achievements?
Do you call out trooms?
Do you like to run dungeons and learn more about the game or teach other mates?
Do you play in EU servers but at mostly odd times or on US servers and odd times?

We at F.U. love to help out players. Take the extra time and respect our fellow mates.
We have a few very active US and EU players playing at normal and odd times.
There are a few less active players as of now, we don’t mind you having to focus on work or school for a while. We will patiently wait for your return to active-ness! :stuck_out_tongue:
We don’t mind if you don’t have ‘at least 4 8/8’s with at least 10k alive fame’ yet, growth will come and we care about someone being fun and nice to play and talk with instead!

I hope you all will consider joining, and would love to see you soon in the realms! :slight_smile:

bump because we’re still recruiting :slight_smile:

I remember you from your EPing unstunned O2 back in the day, if your still recruiting hmu

bumpy bump :slight_smile:

Ey if you’re still recruiting i think me and my friend might join. Just died with 7/8 and 8/8 though, but i still have a 6/8 i guess…
I’m already in a guild, but we’re only 2-3 ppl who play so i’ll leave if i get invited

i’d join if i could

i’d like to join as well… if i could so, hopefully you can reply.

Hi I want to join FriendsUnited. Seems like it will be more active than the dead one I was in.

bump ^^

i’m also interested in joining, if it is still possible.

I too want to join if i can

I would be interested to join too. Started playing seriously for the first time since like 6 years ago.

I too would love to join if still possible!

Interested in the guild been looking for a friendly guild for a while now. Also a fairly new player (1 week)