FriendsUnited Recruiting [EUW2]

Can I join? I’m not very good at this game but after taking a break for a while I’ve come back and my skills seem to have improved quite a bit.

Are you recruiting still? I’m looking rn.

Hey, curious if you’re still accepting more people. Someone I know joined the guild and I’ve heard some very high praise! I’m currently in a small guild with active members but I’ve always wanted to be a part of a large, active guild since I started playing. From how you’ve described it in your recruitment post I’m very intrigued. I’m not the best at the game rn but trying to get better :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope you consider!

Im interested :smiley:

Hey, im interested. :slight_smile:

Im interested!

Im interested

A quick shoutout to all possible recruits, don’t be discouraged by our seemingly full roster.
Realmeye doesn’t always update aptly.

Currently we have 46 members so there’s still space for you!

If you’d like to have a friendly, sociable guild that isn’t just about the loot but about improving our personal and group skills while having a laugh together. Let us know and we’ll have a good time together!

i would like to join, if possible

Hello there, I am interested :smiley:

@Crylanties Please make your graveyard visible for me.

@Guerramaxi Check your realmeye messages.

should be visible now

@Crylanties I sent you a realmeye message.

i would like to join.

I’m interested, How cloud I join ?

Is it still open? I’m kinda new to the game and i would like to join :slight_smile:

Currently at the cap of 50 members.
If you’d still like to join you can put something down here or send me a realmeye pm to get on the waiting list.

Depending on how well our new recruits fit in we’ll have space sooner or later.

I would like to join

seems fun, I would like to give it a try. I am always friendly or at least I think I am. So do I have to msg you in game or?

Hi I’m new to RealmEye I don’t have any maxxed characters I have made a few wizards and farmed a few pots but I can’t consistently progress by myself so I was hoping to join. BTW what does RE mean? Sorry if noob question