Fucktarded is recruiting (EUSW)

Fucktarded
We laugh at dying often; F**-ing Retarded, right?

We are pretty active on the EU-SW server and looking for active (enough) players

Requirements:

• No requirements, apart from being at least a bit active
  • Mainly active on EU-SouthWest, but other EU servers are accessible too

How to apply:

Message me here, @Croidone, or in game (same nickname). Asking Tyreal or Blackflamm in game is okay too. Sending me a friendrequest will help finding eachother easier

Please remove former guild-invite-topic by me?

Thanks for the reaction, i’d like to join! :smiley:

@SpeedyVW I have sent you an ingame friend’s invite… we’ll be able to see when we’re both online and i will be able to send invite into guild :smiley:

I’d like to join!!:sunglasses::grinning::sweat_smile:

@InfinityNT: do you still want to join Fucktarded?

Meet me on EUSW and/or answer my friend request (or send me a new one), so we can meet ingame and i can invite you

Hey, my IGN is BostonJiNX, i’m 16 and would love to join i have 1 4/8 huntress a 2/8 rogue and a 3/8 priest looking to join active guild with discord. I also have experience with many dungeons. Hit me up if interested.
Oh and i swear alot too xD

I’ve sent you a friendsrequest, in game, though erhhh… our guild currently does not have discord

hi, i’d like to join.
my IGN is Ikoris

Oops, i didn’t know that was why you sent me the friend request. I’ll invite you tomorrow (i just went offline for the night) :wink:

Still reruiting :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.