Fun Rotmg mini games

Hey I was playing rotmg the other day when I had an idea for a topic. I was doing a encore when I got distracted by the tiles on the floor and I thought of a chess board. I had an idea to play chess in rotmg. 32 people split up into teams of 2, 16 on both sides of the room. Each player is assigned a role (pawn, knight, Bishop, rook, King, Queen). The teams decide who is white and who is black, white plays first. Everyone in the team decides what to do and states their move through a team captain eg. “Pawn - C2 to C3” (C2 and C3 referring to spaces on the board). Once the captain has announced “turn end”, it is then black team’s turn. Anyway this is only an idea for something a little different. If anyone wants to help with this to develop it further or if anyone has any ideas of their own for a fun mini game I will be happy to discuss on this thread :slight_smile:

Wow an organised game ! It’ll be a shame if i ruined it.

Yeh it would :wink:

The real question is:

¿Where you will get 32 people and how you will prevent them of a dc?

isn’t there online rotmg checkers ?

I’m not too sure but maybe a discord or something. I need help to expand these ideas.

I’m not sure I have seen one if it isn’t a thing already it might be good to have a look into

would work except for the simple fact that aint noone want to be a a damn pawn. King me.

Sounds like a fun idea, but distinguishing between black and white visually would be pretty hard to pull off.

Idea involving stakes:
You could get all 32 people to pair up with someone from the opposite team; whichever side loses has to give the other side their loot from the encore

There was some discussion last year about using the Encore room for chess, see: Rotmg chess
I don’t know if it ever happened.

Yeh I think that’s a cool idea the main problem I’ve come across so far seems to be just organising it

Thanks I’ll have a look

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.