Fundamental visual changes that I want to see in Realm Unity

Yeah, it would be really cool if they did something like this in the nexus where it doesn’t affect gameplay.

The point isn’t that the graphics are simple, but the simple graphics show pretty clearly the simplistic style of the game. Having some convoluted lighting bull shit in a game that’s about clicking a mouse and pressing spacebar would be absolute nonsense.

I always thought a day/night cycle in the nexus/realm would be neat (with the cycles being more frequent than irl)

How would it be very dumb? We already see instances where the graphics are pretty good. Mountain Temple is one of the best looking dungeons I’ve seen, the only problem being the lack of loot.
As for "retro graphics:"

Look at the shots that come out of the black spheres.
Also, there are some pretty bad sprites here. I guess not everything can look as good as Mountain Temple.

Yes and no, but mainly YOU ARE A &^$ING GENIUS HOLY %$& MAN!!!

That should get changed.

Too true, my man.

Yes, like that. @Adolfia please don’t be that way, bruh.

Sorry but uh…mountain temples look like an over shaded and overdetailed mess

oh here is a good change ADD A FUCKING SOUNDTRACK for the love of god I would listen to the music if it was more then just one dam song.

Can i use idea of “Image a dungeon thats completely covered in darkness beside your character holding a candle.”?

Maybe they could do several variations of the same theme. Who even listens to realm music? Maybe they should hire the same guy who made the track to do more.

what i want is different songs. sure i can just yt in the background but it will hurt my game as it will rubberband.

deca pls add songs that fit the theme of dungeons

You can quote multiple people in one post, like so:
Select text (there’s no limit to how much, but try to keep it short and relevant to your point), then hit “Quote”, and it’ll pop up in your post like so:

A Godlands graphics revamp is heavily overdue, indeed. With all the new dungeons being added, the new Nexuses, it’s about time the Realm itself got an update. I mean, the last graphical update we got was…what, the Permafrost Lord setpiece or something?
It’s been a long time since the very simple first tiles of the Wild Shadow days were implemented.

I wouldn’t even count that as a graphical update since it was only for an event. I’d like to see something permanent

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.