Fungal Cavern Discord for Beginners?

Was wondering what would be the best fungal cavern discord to learn them if there is one. Really want those whites!

Not sure about learning fungals, but here’s one:

You can learn fungals with Shatter!

how do i sign up? :smiley:

You PM Shatter when he’s online (6PM-12AM Mountain time) and ask to run a Fungal

First off, definitely take Shatter up on the offer! Second, the discord linked above is actually a pretty good way to learn in my opinion. The runs are not as popular as the LH ones are, so you frequently will have only 15-20 people in the dungeon with you. Go through a couple times with them and you will probably be confident enough to attempt some 3-person ones with randoms from the realm. Definitely harder without the healing, but very manageable as long as you take it slowly.

I successfully completed my first fungal with the discord linked above. Previously, I’ve tried numerous times solo’ing the dungeon, and I always had trouble with first boss, but one time I got to the second boss, but had to nexus.

Definitely try out a run with the discord group, but also read the wiki and watch a guide video on the dungeon, because not knowing what that one yellow bat does, or how to circle around the child worm (it’s like circling around Xolotl the Lightning God during final phase), or knowing what the big mushroom enemies do, can lead to a lot of needless death.

The blind difficulty of the dungeon is paramount, but once you know how to do it, it’s as dangerous as organized Lost Hall cult runs (variably easy).

Thanks! Also, you know the gear/stat requirements? Is it both dps stats or just one?

Whelp, sounds like I’m stalking Shatter now. I forgot we were in the same time zone. :thinking:

/s

From the discord:
"Gear: It is required you have a tier 10 weapon, tier 4 ability, tier 10 armor, and tier 4 ring. Non-reactable classes may be mundane at the raid leaders discretion. Always ask beforehand if it is okay if you bring a mundane class.

Stats: It is required that your character be level 20 maxed in one DPS stat, aka dexterity or attack. It is not okay for you to bring a character close to maxing either one, it is either maxed or it is not."

YESS SO I CAN LEVEL UP KNIGHTS AND DRINK 3 ATTACK. I actually will probably do that lol, but thanks!

closer to 6.

I’m a raid leader there, and I used to level knight just bc its easiest to get to reqs

great! Looking forward to taking orders from you lol.

won’t be too many raids from me during the weekdays, because school has started, but maybe :wink:
I will say that all of the leaders are worthy of leading, but sometimes, we do more interacting with chat than leading, although if a raider tells us they need the callouts, we will be good about it

I would recommend the Fungal Discord. I’ve done close to 90 runs with them and love them. Really fun discord group that is always grinding even into the early morning.

Also, sometimes having a small group to learn with is amazing. Most guilds today that aren’t semi-dead have discords and run dungeons pretty regularly. My guild isn’t the highest of skill level, but we still run shatters, cults, fungals, and more 3-5 days a week. I’d really recommend trying to find a guild with a discord that is willing to run the dungeons you want to learn.

Great! Yeah I did my 1st one today with the discord, and I also applied for a guild with a discord.

Also, in my opinion, completely ignoring that I am an rl for fungal, I do believe it to be the easiest endgame dungeon to run outside of an organized group. Both fungal and crystal is much more of a stretch, but people very often go into fungals from a dwarf miner, and also kill cwm quite often.
The biggest thing to watch out for in actual clearing are the trains, the spiders, and the big mushrroms that jump: green, red, brown.

Also, I’d say the whites are much more common than the other endgame dungeons.

Best of luck!

Not really, need a decent dragger at CWM.

nope.

In a couple solo attempts, when I couldn’t access cracked segments, the drag wasn’t even needed. Actually needed to bounce it, and in the end, I managed to get it stuck on itself.

However, a poor drag will screw up an unorganized group if they aren’t ready, although most people who make it there would probably be ready

Huh, interesting. I normally drag or get a friend to drag in realm fungals, and know a bad drag can really screw your group without priests (did that first small fungal and everyone nexused)