Fuse 70/6x or 70/70

thx to ot im about to get legendary m mh e pet
i already have a 90 90 attackmid one, long term is obviously a divine one

so should i fuse two 70 67 rares, or should i max them…seems like a waste of like 24k feed power that could be useful to beef up electric in the legendary stage…

and im running out of storage from all the 1000s of feedpower untradables

im at 12.4k fame currently

I would fuse now since you have so much fame. Save the 24k for legendary, where you’ll really need it and it’ll be 2 times more efficient than if you fed now.

Better to use more fame than feed, as fame can easily be farmed up.

No wait until it’s FULLY maxed before fusing
Lemme explain
#1: I only trusted my entire guild which said that you won’t get both abilities fully maxable
#2: it will cost more fame to get it higher than 70 think about it if you fuse now both of the stats average and you’ll get like 68 which will cost more fame to feed above 70
#3:

Yes do
Don’t you want a 100/100/100???

You can get a triple hundred from a 90/x/x and a 90/x/x pet.

@ArcMcloud

1 is wrong. 2, yeah it’ll cost more fame but a lot less feed power.

no, the game will be dead before i get a 100 100 100 as f2p

Wait really???

Yes, it’s the same principle with rare pets. Fusing a 50/47 and a 50/49, say, will still get you to 70/70.

that is what i understood too

Yeah the “Max 99” you sometimes see is a visual bug, which trips up a lot of people

And also, Otherbill wrote a rather lengthy Pet Analysis, comparing diffferent fuses and combinations. If you have time you might find this a useful read.

Not true. While yes, it does cost more fame to do, the max level is determined by the first ability’s max level. So if the first ability was at 69, it’d end up being 1 short of max at legendary, where if the second ability was at 69, you’ll just have more feeding to do than you would if it was at 70.

So you don’t need to completely max a pet to get the long term 100/100/100? What’s the minimum to get a legendary pet from 2 rares?

70/x and a 70/x for a 90/90/90 pet. As long as the first ability is maxed for any two pets, then you can achieve the fully maxed pet of the next level. This applies to all pet levels.

i got my legendary pet by fusing 70/69 and 70/xx i didnt have much feed power but i could farm infinite fame from trains i had shortage of feed power as a f2p myself i suggest fuse now its better

Edit - forgot to add i had decided i would end my pet maxing at max rare so i fed the rare to 70/69 it was not required.then i got couple humanoid eggs and decided to go for legendary

If you fuse at 70/6x you’ll still get full stats, only the first stat matters so fuse away.

What you want to do depends on your goals.
If you want to reach 90/x/x or 90/90/90, fuse early, if your goal is 90/90/x, fuse late.

Pet Help (too)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.