Game Code fails

whats something wierd or hilarious that happened in game that was linked to game code (funny set piece spawns etc.)?

When
i went to Ava I passed the last halls set piece. Then I noticed the arrow was pointing at the lost Sentry setpiece. I watched spooki boi make a round and then quickly ran in. The freaking avatar spawn right in the center of the Lost Sentry set piece. So you then had to fight a Lost Sentry, A FREAKING AVATAR AND GOSH DANG SPOOKI BOI (lets just say the realm didn’t close for a bit and many deaths).

@moderators if it’s worth your time, merge this with that old thread that was made a while back.

I saw a ava inside a halls with nest right next to it

and a para chamber at the entrance of the halls

beat that

It’s not a game code fail though, events have certain tiles they can spawn on in a realm and so sometimes two events spawn on top of each other. It would’ve been patched if it wasn’t an intentional thing.

It’s not a bug it’s a feature :smiley:

wait wat

I couldn’t move either.

I won’t merge because this thread is wider in scope if it’s for any code fails, but if anyone does want to talk about double-/multi-stacked events I would encourage you use the same tile event spawn thread:

You must have really displeased the admin if they bumped you down to level -1.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.