Game Creation In Progress (BTAF)

Game Title: [Betrayal: They Are Fighting]

All the sequential additive attacks combined. I thought I could show you.

By the way this is made in Blender and will have a price of: Free. But if you want to support me, then this will also be available for $5 at Ethereal Horizon website’s shop. ^ v^

Now you see, this is the final boss named Malnir. This boss is kind of finished and I need to add the other damages in this scene you see here since it’s like I’m dodging almost everything.

There is a radar that has a delay which damages the player if not within the front in a cone ray of 40 degrees and that is the only passive attack that would be dealt with by the player position. Ok, that’s a new implementation I’ve never thought of before. :slight_smile:

Leave an opinion or a few sentences here if you would like and the link to view is below.

Malnir’s Collapse [Final Phase]

Pretty epic. I take that it’s basically a 3D bullet-hell? I’ve used Blender before, but only for animating. Taking the software to this step is something I haven’t seen before! The sprites need some work, but the game looks great overall!
I’ve seen you in-game. I also have you locked for some reason =P

Checking my document. There are 4 bosses.
A dungeon adventure in every one before a boss and the fifth boss is Malnir.

I can say that it’s basically a 3D bullet-hell kind of game with a few dungeons.

This is a view of Malnir’s dungeon beside the main area; an in-world dungeon and I may have to make the other dungeons each in a separate scene if I lag:

And this is the particle object to Malnir:

Throughout a month I’ve done some more game building like some object creation, logic, and order in locations also I thought of adding this marker to objects with monologue except bosses which are automatic.
I didn’t get far, but that’s progress.
Here is a paper on the wall and a very short clip of making a monologue use out of the Dark Knight in the “Safe Zone”.

I think a knight would say something like: I like toast. Pass me wine. But my first thought is this because it just happens. Not because I lost myself as a knight I called The Berzerk Beater since the knight had been through some standard epic stuff, but again because it just happens. :slight_smile:

Btw Bright Fox was a player named coleshadow and he would be returning in RotMG Exalt if it works well.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gNfdH2b6mpI7wXfWMKtEVI1gQIVjotGF
______^^^---------
[Main Area Demo]
212MB

Ok, I have made a demo build you can look around in.

I also didn’t add to the control manual that [0] (Zero) mutes and unmutes the background music in the main area.
There isn’t a [0] option in everything else yet, but I haven’t built anything there anyway.

Also [C] is for hide/show player UI.
And [F] and [G] are for camera switching.
I think you’ll like G’s diagonal top-down perspective or even F’s straight-from-behind perspective.

If your computer is 8GB RAM then it might be ok. Not sure. But I have pressed play with 16GB.
I tried the past demo on 2GB RAM and it had lag, so maybe you won’t need too much RAM.
Sorry if it doesn’t work well because of computer specs…

It’s been 9 months since the last Blender Game Build Demo by the way.
Also, I haven’t made it Bullet Hell enough yet to meet your expectation.

tldr;
Game Demo Linked Above Post.

bump

Awaiting the game I right? :smiley:
I decided to continue after working on a different game.
I’m having the thought that I left out the fun if I didn’t finish the game. :smile:

I’m thinking the game would be awaited in 4 months max if I decided to go slow, and since I’m making another game then 2 to 3 months minimum would be the expected release date.

Updating you with info again:
The game will be “free” here on release but will also be available on my site Ethereal Horizon for $5. Yes, I have a site and there is a chat button on the right-bottom side, but it’s covered by a strip so you can’t really tell what it was.

Here is the first dungeon I’m creating (Deserted Fortress):

I have changed my decision of how I will give the game.
The game will only be free with the dungeon 1 finished so that is considered a demo.
The full game will have to be that one low price I mentioned to make up for my effort.

Anyway, enjoy this dev log video gameplay.

This doesnt seem visually easy to distinguish the layout. Maybe making the walls and floors have different shades would help?

I turned shading back on.
1 HP btw. :grinning:

Ok so here is a build that I would like you to test.
Comment back if the enemies make you lag a bit or too much. Explore somewhat.

Deserted Fortress WIP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2uD0xvMQ-flJj40A9UbznTc5XcF1WQF/view?usp=sharing

FFXIV got me thinking of an npc group fate. In this installment I will attempt to create even more AI but this time as the ally. Here is just the created beginning of the installment. .3.

And here is the song:

Ok, after adding the npc ally type to character on anything not static and having the attack keep playing even without the attack or the npcs at play probably, I’m forced to record with a computer camera.

In this installment, the npc ally can hard pull or by that I mean act as if they’re going against the wall but the enemy is actually going after the character so I have to develop the enemy going after the player as priority by proximity which I did but having the ally also have proximity priority which I didn’t add yet.

I’ve been off the project for a while again, but going to resume regular practice on it.

REZEN SLAYER DRAWER
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgCpxEERoZXDiD6pBiHro9XCNCztnKF0/view?usp=sharing
Hi, I made a small thing and it turned out into something instantiating. You can hold left-click to spawn circles although the screenspace is targeted toward the center so you have a limited amount of space to realize the circles. One example is this and you can use Q and E to rotate as you move with WASD. Oh it didn’t let it be able to be full screen so I set it wrong but that’s ok.

Jango is actually almost done with creating the game, but needs to “repair” some things.
The game will be on my site at a single cost and I mean literally a single unit of cost or so (or less).

Jango will simplify the game but keep the already good elements.
There will be a shorter-time had in the game than expected which is
the reason for the almost extremely low cost of the game.

This month, the time of the Month of the Mad God will be the time of release and if not, then it will be at the aftermath.

i don’t really understand what this game is about

Ok, I explain the game simply here. I finished the release.
https://etherealhorizon.webstarts.com/blog/post/betrayal-they-are-fighting-game

You don’t explain the game though, what is the goal ? What do we have ? What type of game is it ? Who’s the bad guy ?

1. The goal is to defeat Malnir.
  2. You have a character with a dagger.
  3. It’s an Action Game.
  4. The bad guy is the flowers, some fakes, and Malnir’s minions, but I stopped creating those bad guys just to get to the point of fighting the Main bad guy which is Malnir. There are a few bosses which contain the cards and one fake boss.
  5. If you defeat Malnir you are presented with a message signaling FIN at the end of the message meaning you have won the game.
  6. Before getting to Malnir you need to collect Betrayal Cards which there are 4 in total. There is a save point at the home base which is the white particles emitter. Press R nearby it and it saves the cards gained which means you can always fight Malnir once you collect them all.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.