Game doesn't work, Error 404

Hey guys just doing my 2-monthly checkup on the game, and for some reason it says Error 404?

rotmge404

Any help? lol

Would also like to add I’ve tried it on my 2 personal home wifis, and my local xfinity wifi. Same results

wtf a legend is back

it’d be helpful to provide the url, you may have just mistyped

Ah, okay one sec

here is literally a whole screenshot of both results from firefox and google chrome. also hi thank you for considering me a legend ^^

I got this error a week ago and got really confused, but it only happens when I have the muledump tab open for some reason
If I close muledump and go to the website, it sends me to the “correct” url that is exactly the same

I don’t have muledump so I can’t relate ):

Have you tried going on the Flash Player version instead of the website?

instead of just typing the url into the searchbar, try searching up “realm of the mad god” and just going to the website the old fashioned way
it seems to be a problem with the specific page, and that fixed it for me

That worked thank youuuu

/tutorial please

Problem SOLVED! @Doc /lock pls

:’( tear bc I remember when @Doc used to go by Trustee

It’s because you’re using Microsoft.

#apple

Somebody has screwed up the DNS. www.realmofthemadgod.com still works fine. Drop the www (because it’s the 21st century and all) and it doesn’t work.

Oh, one thing. If you want to have higher frames, you should maybe soon move to flash player. It will help significantly.

Here is the tutorial:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

I use Microsoft, do a dungeon with 85 people, see all their shots as we spam oryx with bullets

0 lag

Trustee’s Rusteze, forum ointment.

Write www.realmofthemadgod.com on the browser?

Heyyy
This happens to me a lot.

I didn’t know at first, but apparently realmofthemadgod.com is a URL that needs attention to the www.

Try going to www.realmofthemadgod.com.
Hope I helped, cap!

-Valky