Game Instantly Kicks me Out when I try to Log in with any Account

Trying to make mules with cool and funky names and i everytime i log in it give me a load error and im back to the homescreen. no too many login attempts message or that shit

w0t do

You confirm email? Either that or decker got you figured out and doesn’t want ThessalHentai to run around rampantly.

I always confirm the email. That doesn’t even matter too.

Might be your password sometimes I can mess it up 10 times but I’ll think I’m doing it right

No, I log in with the right passwords. If i were to do that it would say “incorrect password” or something.

Unethical motives entered. Use other sites for Thessal Hentai.

wtf

Ehh like I proclaim almost anywhere I’m an asshole.

What exactly is happening? Be extremely precise.

You only proclaim thesal hentai when i post.

also, read. you might understand my post.

I kinda understand but it’s not very specific…

If you’re too lazy to explain take a pic.

“I log in with any account of mine. I get kicked instantly to the homescreen.”

When you try to play? When you select a character or when you try to enter the game. Also how many Alts you making. Deca probably has some sort of IP system blocking you since you made a crap ton of alts.

I log in successfully, then it kicks me out to the homescreen. I made 30+ accounts and used a VPN to bypass ip lock.

Ok don’t know what you mean by the kicking still… But I don’t have much of an idea. What happens when you use your main?

omfg please tell me you’re not trolling

everytime i log in sucessfully with ANY account (even my main), i get sent back to the homescreen. hence, kicked out.

You need to go into your main email that you used to make those 30 and confirm the accounts. It win have you enter a word then you can use the account .

I already did verify them all.

You need to name them then, try that I had a similar issue and that worked

I named all of them

That’s all I got, I would say contact deca but they give support for mules and other accounts