Game is down [Can't play and a Firewall error out of nowhere]

So i was playing realm Today just some minutes ago and now for some reason I cant enter in the game, i can reach the main menu and choose the character to play with, but after that i only can see the character walking until the screen turns black and this appears.

I’ve never have seen this before and its weirder cause i was playing today.

Open port 2050
Servers down boiiis
Why isn't RotMG loading?

The game is currently down.

Don’t panic if you can’t play, they just restarting the servers probably for some hot fix

Fixing up the realm bugs

I’ve restarted computer+Realm+Chrome, but it still shows the weird loading screen with my wizard walking and no “Nexus” underneath. I’m in USNW, which is supposed to work, says Realmeye at least
But I doesn’t, and after like 10 minutes in goes back to main screen. I think it could be the server restart but like I said Realmeye says that USNW is connectable.
Any solutions?

As you can see from here, the game is currently down :confused:

Ah.
But Realmeye still says…
Whatever screw you Realmeye

Lolgothakt got us again? darn

I heard that there are some errors with realms not closing properly. It’s probably down for a patch.

Great start to motmg

@Nevov
Well that explains it.

@XIYANGYANG
Maybe with the stacks or with the new bags?

@Craftable
Thanks

I put that in a whole new post to combat the people that will keep posting these “Why can’t I play” posts so you and other mods wouldn’t have to keep moving it to this thread -_-

Ikr

Shall i delete it then? i mean, to avoid extra work for the mods

Hello guys, I have windows 10, and I can’t load the nexus on realm. It says it has security error 2048, and I need to open port 2050. I opened it on my firewall, but it doesn’t fix the problem, as I still can’t load. I play on flash, and idk what is happening.

Ehh, probably fixing the crashing realms and this

Well dam

Making a new post about the same thing to save other people making a new post, there is some logic in there. :sweat_smile:

This was the 1st one made, so I’ll carry on with this as the main one. I’ll retitle this thread to hopefully help.

yea do that

Sya like “servers down” or something

But now that I think about it ppl will just post anyway xd

EDIT: It’s fixed

Hopefully with that hotfix they re-add the reskins for dblade and dbow! Rlly need the bow rn :frowning: