Game issues

So for a couple of weeks I have been having issues with realm. I play realm trough steam and have been playing since the beginning trough steam. but until recently I have not been able to play because the game just wont load. it gives me the message version loading error, restrying.

Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Thansk in advance

Try Verifying your Game Cache then trying again.

allready did and also reinstalled realm. didnt do anything

Hm, not sure. Try converting your Steam Account to a Web Browser / Flash account. Then try again. There are some Youtube tutorials for that.

Well it started as a browser account but browser is so inanely laggu tjat I don’t want to play it on anything else but steam. maybe flash but I prefer steam

In order of most laggy to less laggy, there is browser, steam, then flash.

The other good thing with flash is that you don’t have to launch steam, and that it’s quite easy to use. If you want to go to there, here’s a link that’ll explain very easily how to do it. For the link, I like to use the realmeye appspot, because you don’t have to change anything when rotmg gets an update.

Anyway, here’s the link to the flash tutorial, if you feel like getting an upgrade : https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.