Game not Loading, (Solution)

If your realm on browser or flash projector (and possibly steam) is either stuck at 100% loading, won’t get past the white/black screen or gives you the “do’h this isn’t good” language error then I’m here to help!

You pretty much just have to clear your cache, a great program to do this and more is CCleaner (or you can do it manually) simply download it and run it the same as follows

and you should be back in the game in no time :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this worked for you and if not comment exactly how your flash projector/browser reacts when you open the game (screen go white/Black?) (screen resize it’s self or not?) ect.

Stuck on "Loading..."
Rotmg doesn't work for me. browser and flash
Flash Player not working
Loading stuck at 100%
Flash player stuck at 100% loading
Loading Screen Problem [SOLVED]
Language error
Realm has become unplayable for me, am I screwed or can I fix this with settings?
What's the Fame train server?
Realm is not working on Flash
Problem with adobe flash player
RotMG not connecting
So i can't log on into rotmg
Unable to run RotMG in Flash Projector
100% stuck
Realm on browser is having problems for me
Help! D'oh this isn't good language error!
A weird problem with my flash player
Flash Player Doesnt Load the Game Anymore
Where are fame trains and how can i know when they will be there
Can't play in-browser
If you can't enter in the game because is stocked at 100% or you have delay
Projector problems with new update
Rotmg link
Realm constantly disconnecting
Is Rotmg Down?
100% Loading Screen
Stuck on loading screenn
Can get into rotmg [can't]
Can't get into nexus
Stuck on loading
D'oh, this isn't good unable to load language (I've tried everything I could find)
Is Realm Down for Some Players?
Adobe not working?
Flash Projector doesn't work after I login, different glitch that I didn't see others have. (FIXED) JUST GOTTA USE APPSPOT INSTEAD OF DIRECTLY USING .swf file
My rotmg on steam isnt showing any words or letters
Another classic D'oh
"D'oh, this isn't good An error has occured: Unable to load language [en]"

nice, didnt actaully have any problems but nice

just put it here because this solution worked for me and another guy on the forums that i helped out.

Can I trust this thing to not give me a virus?

well a big ass real estate company that I was working for did a virus scan on my laptop when i started to make sure I wouldn’t infect the system.

I’ve had CCleaner for 3 years and used it before starting that job for… reasons

though I recommend you only use the cleaner and not the registry cleaner. (i’ve used registry but some forums say it can mess some things up if you’re not very tech savy)

What kind of files does it want to delete?
“This process will permanently delete files from your system”

you can check off each and every type on the side, is the game not working for you?

Yup, white screen on adobe
I have the latest link btw

yep that is what happened to me, the game resized but stayed white. I had all that stuff checked ^ ran analise then ran cleaner and the game worked.

ccleaner and the company that makes it is legit. Just don’t accept the advertisement thing when it installs and you’re good.

Does not work. Had that application (updated) installed on my computer for ~2 years already.

Sorry.

Eyyy. It works! Thanks alot

Can you explain exactly how your game reacts when you try to open it

or even more fun make a gif of it

Awesome! no problem, glad to hear :slight_smile:

I haven’t had this error personally, but thanks for posting this!

The game is stuck at 100%.

But like I said somewhere, it tends to be a one-day problem.

It’s working for me right now.

i think this is a problem with the client itself, since it happens to all of my computers. At least I play on flash, so this isnt a big problem, but rip easy mule accessing. Now I have to use the method that automatically logs me off when im done.

So… sorry for reviving an old thread, but after using Ccleaner to get rid of lag, realmeye.com/appspot doesn’t work on Chrome for me anymore, I just get a white screen. realmofthemadgod.com works fine, as does realmeye.com/appspot (or https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1478187314.swf, for that matter) on the Flash Projector. Anyone can help?

EDIT: Nevermind, it started working again. God knows why.

EDIT 2: It stoped working again. It basically works when it wants. I’m so confused. D:

Maybe you can see if this works?

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/troubleshooting-guide-general/2222

Assuming you are using the web version.

Use Ctrl+F to find what you are looking for.

Good luck.

Also, please give feedback, thanks!

Nice in-depth guide, but no, nothing helped.

But I kinda found the solution: I just have to reload the page once. If I open realmeye.com/appspot, I get a white screen. If I close the tab and try opening it again on a new tab, same issue. But if I reload, it works just fine.

It’s really weird. Go figure.