Game tree lag?

I get an extreme lag when I pass near trees like in candyland,cem,and even shatters (that’s why I die a lot there) but there is a bug fix to that? Because this problem born when exalt comes out…

Nope, it was like that on flash too. Not much you can do about it, except upgrading hardware.

For me putting the client to the smallest size helps (but only a bit).

Glad hearing I’m not alone in this issue! I’m playing on a mac book pro in bootcamp for reference.

Well, using that Mac is probably one of your largest problems right there. Every time myself or another I knew tried to play Realm on those kinds of computers, they were the worst performing sessions of everything we had done. I know that you likely don’t have a choice in the matter with your circumstances, but you will always experience some sort of performance limitations.

There’s be some tricks I learned in the past that helped to mitigate unplayable conditions for Mac back when the game was running on Flash, but I’m not sure what would help the Exalt version…

Twas perfectly fine on flash, no lag ever in my favorite dungeon (cland if any reader didnt know), nor cemeteries or shatters.

In some thread, someone said a large majority of those experiencing these issues had an AMD graphic card.

Tree lag was definitely an issue on flash. Many people complained about it and I myself could hardly go into a cemetery without experiencing extreme lag that was unplayable. Now I just get a bit of lag next to trees, but it definitely was a thing on flash and not exalt born.

Nobody here is answering the question so I’l go ahead and do that.

Some update that Deca pushed out caused a bug with AMD drivers which makes a large vast of entities (trees, the things at MBD, etc.) cause extreme lag. It was fixed for 2 hours one time, until deca did something again and now it’s back.

You may be able to find a fix in the exalt troubleshooter, however, if that doesn’t work you just need to wait for deca to push a fix, which - as you may know - will take forever.

Huh, strange its the exact opposite on our 2 devices.

I cannot stand these accusations!

But yeah sorry for not helping, OP.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.