Gamedev team looking new members

This game will be a strategy based co-op multi-player, where you team up with friends to build, fight, and survive the apocalypse. Will your team be the last ones standing?

Our team has:

• Programmers with back-end server experience
  • Dedicated servers

Our team needs:

• Artists (any art style)
  • Sound designers
  • Front-end programmers (JavaScript, TypeScript, Angular, React, and Scala.js)

Don’t be intimidated by all the types of frameworks, we aren’t looking for experience in each but rather that you’re open to learning some.

If you’re interested or want to know more about this game add me on discord: zuzu#0563

Is it possible for us to get a bit more information about this game?

Yes, if you want more details about the game then add me on discord zuzu#0563 and we can discuss it.

If it would be any help, I’m down to help sprite stuff for you guys.
I can do prototypes and stuff if that’s what you need. Looking forward to seeing the end result! :smile::+1:

I’d like to hop on the bandwagon too, not sure if I can do much but it sounds fun working with other forumers

nice job guys

Me!

:smile: I can actually program in JS
I’m not the most experienced but I can do quite a bit

I’ll add you on discord tomorrow! I’m a full stack developer who meets most of the criterion required, with the exception of react and scala, though I’m a quick learner if need be. Pertaining to JS, I am academically trained in the MEAN stack. I’m currently doing freelance jobs, volunteer work, and internships to add to my resume. I’m hoping to land an entry level position hopefully this season.

Alas, I’m happy to lend a hand towards this project in any way possible.

I have basic knowledge of javascript (I could pass the AP easily enough) and would be interested in joining just for the experience. However, if you’re looking for an exceptionally skilled programmer, I’m probably not what you want

what game is this is this rotmg im confused i can program pretty well in java script and html and python

Sorry, we’re full with programmers for now.

what game is this for

new game unrelated to rotmg

what is it called

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.