Gamma's Take on PPE

take a look at your account fame

How did you catch that?
Why did you catch that?

Too dangerous to pick up while taking a screenshot, so I took one from afar. You can still see the wand inside.

Second ever Planewaker. Neato!

Mm, about time.

Been 11 days, dude what happened? I miss my favorite (okay i admit iā€™ve only ever followed one of these threads) ppe thread already. Gimme an update or something, or an explanation.

I NEED MA WEEKLY SHOT Oā€™ WHITE BAG GAMMA SENPAI

Recently got into EVE Online, Realm got stale, the usual. I actually got back yesterday since I wanted to start a PPE to get my mind off some life situations, but I realized I didnā€™t have the character slots. Weā€™ll see how things go, and thanks for your kind words!

I heard its a fine mmorpg.

Relatable, who doesnā€™t at some point?

Oof, lady luck already turning her back? I do encourage you to challenge her though.

Mate, I can find many ways to pump you up. Keeping my guildmates morale high after an important death is what I like to do. About thatā€¦

I wish you good luck for these challenges you currently/will face. If ever you get knocked down, take your time, recuperate and get up and back stronger than before.

51%20AM

Four-player DDocks.

T8 Wand

T8 Robe

Candy Ring

Surviving a small ddocks on an unlevelled robe class is harder than a small fungal/nest for meā€¦

I tried an hive on a lvl 11 archer, it was impossible.

Were you using T0 bow

Getting a white bag doesnā€™t feel all too great anymore for some reason. Not sure why; maybe the yellow gas overlay tampered with it. Regardless, Iā€™m happy with the PPE so far.

EDIT: Thought the white was a Conducting Wand. Didnā€™t realize that itā€™s a CWand until A) I noticed my very poor DPS (even for a Sorc), and B) it has the exact same range as my tiered swapout.

If youā€™re going for any alien dungeons on wand ppes then go for blue, the final boss and core drop a reskin daichi wand.

Except that wandā€™s really rare, and this oneā€™s relatively common.

Oh, is it? I got one each and I didnā€™t do too many blues, either, so I assumed it had a fair rate. Guess pure luck does blind you at times :pensive:

Some more updates (the ParaHP one was two days ago or somethin):

Quality death. Remind me to never duo Reef.

Never duo reef.

Yeah. Solo reefs!