Garnet Storm & Jade Tempest (Event Whites from Statues)

As you all know there’s no drop for the statues. I was going to make a tome, but saw someone else already had (and there are a few UT tomes) so I decided to stick with the Asian theme and make a ninja star. Even though the dungeon white drops a star as well… but idk.

Garnet Storm

Garnet Storm: A red-tinted shuriken imbued with the powers of Xil. Its sole duty is to protect its master from harm.

Jade Tempest

Jade Tempest: A blue-tinted shuriken imbued with the powers of Xil. Its sole duty is to aid its master in battle.

Tier: UT

While Key Held:

• MP Cost: 10 MP/Sec
  • Effect: Speedy on self

When Key Released:

• MP Cost: 110
  • Damage: 300-400 (350)
  • Effect: Instead of shooting out like a regular star, upon release, two shurikens shoot out and circle the user
  • Range: 6.0 Tiles (Away from user)
  • Shots: 2

Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 800

Drops From:
Jade and Garnet Statues

Notes: S/O to @JohnMH for the Jade Tempest name and descriptions.

How would it circle the user though?

Would it even be projectiles or actual entities? Unless you mean circling the spot wherever the ability is used.

It would be similar to the Bee Helm, if that makes sense.

Yep, so it would spawn entities rather than projectiles. This would look amazing with a particle effect trail.

Great job anyway, keep up the good work.

Regards,
Redox.

Would the Jade version of the sprite have any changes beside color?

No, would look something like this I guess:

seems like ninjas get some love. good job making a weapon bro!

Please do

lemme put mine

this shuriken’s power is sealed away from a powerful Daichi the fallen, only to stop spirits from taking it away.

orrrr

this shuriken’s blade is very sharp, those that dare touch it shall be its blood drifting away slowly

Garnet Storm Jade Storm
Garnet Storm/Jade Tempest

A red-tinted shuriken imbued with the powers of Xil. Its sole duty is to protect its master from harm. / A blue-tinted shuriken imbued with the powers of Xil. Its sole duty is to aid its master in battle.

(what can i say except you’re welcome)

See this is the kind of shit I want, I’ve loved ever since they released the nest event having the possibility to have different colored versions of the same items, these are greats sprites I’d love if this was added.

Description Idea: The edges of this delicate shuriken were sharpened by a master blacksmith to easily cut through flesh and armor.

IDK :frowning: I’ll think of more I only had a minute to think of this one…

I came up with the descriptions on the two I made in… what, 20 seconds?

wow great description name here’s a great template ! : This [enter what the weapon is ex. blade, staff, wand, etc…] was imbued with the powers of [insert the name of a strong enemy in the game, most likely one that has to do with the lore of the dungeon/event it is obtained from] that’s sole purpose is to do [insert something that is related to it’s ability]. Sorry that I didn’t have a stop watch next to me timing how long it took me to type my idea up it may have even taken a couple of seconds too I was just packing some shit up so I wasn’t directing my attention directly to my screen like you probably were.

Here I’ll do one for the dblade let’s see LET ME JUST PULL OUT MY STOPWATCH THAT I ALWAYS HAVE ON ME. This blade was imbued with the powers of Archdemon Malphas. It’s sole purpose is to be able to direct it’s swing towards two enemies at once. holy heck 13 seconds!

It was a shitpost.

It was a snarky, annoying response, that’s what it was so I chose that I wanted to respond with a snarky response of my own.

Whatever floats your boat. Not going to argue with someone that can’t take a joke.

I like em JohnnyBoye, only thing tho

and

Why is one description more defensive sounding and one is more offensive sounding? Still 8.234/10.0

Having them be exactly the same was something I didn’t want to do. That’s also why I gave them slightly different names.

I figured, maybe… one could go in one direction, and the other could do the opposite, just to make them a little unique to each other while still being the same item.

Yeah that’s what I figured, I plugged em in there I like em!