Gear for assassin

Shit… but don’t you have to wear alien gear? So mercy bane + crown

Oh, that’s true
What about for classes that don’t have access to Mercy or Tenne, like the robes?

but doesn’t it require alien weapon (vs EP for highest on wizard/mystc/necro). For priest and sorc, no one cares about their dps anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

facts and its gimmicky and no one likes it few people actually have it

Wait wat I had 10 Harley’s so I fed 5 of then ok weird flex ik.

Unnecessary bump ok

Assassin is one of those classes where you can use whatever you like. T6 is fine, UT poisons let you do different things, but none is essential. High pet makes it more fun since more poisons possible.

I go for a high SPD & high MP setup (main has Csilk+UbDef/UbMP, backup has Bee Armour+UbHP/ExaMP) because I love running around and spamming the poison. But if you’re doing tanking-content you can up the survivability with Decades/UbHP/Pyra for better survivability.

I do use Foul because I play assassin more as a long range class with the poison, usually in a bigger group and not so much soloing going on so my own DPS is irrelevant. But judge it for yourself, if you’re taking too much dmg trying to use Spirit Dagger, abandon it for Foul.

I’ve done a mundane assassin, wasn’t the worst decision, I even saw someone during the Shatters event as a no-weapon assassin…! So yeah, you really can do what you want with it.

assassin has always been my favorite class lelxd

Thanks for all the suggestions!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.