Geb's Gauntlet: A 20 min petless tomb solo

-----Geb’s Gauntlet-----
The geb’s gauntlet key is the same as a tomb key except:
⦁ It drops from geb in an orange bag and can be bought for 200 gold.
⦁ The sprites for the key and portal are show above.
⦁ The key must be used in your vault.
⦁ Pets are disabled.
⦁ After 20 minutes everything turns invulnerable (similar to santa’s workshop).
⦁ The items below are added to the drop table. They drop at a high rate with the mark of geb.

-----The Loot-----
Pharaoh’s Staff (UT)
This is immensely powerful in the right hands.

Stats
Same as cosmic except:
Rate of fire: 125%
UT effect: taking damage causes 0.2s of stunned on self
Fame bonus: 6%
Feed power: 1000
Drops in a white bag

More info
⦁ It does 25% more dps than cosmic if you dodge perfectly.
⦁ However, each time you’re hit you lose about 750 damage from the UT effect.
⦁ It should appeal to players who like dodging because its dps depends on how often you’re hit.

Ancient Tome (UT)
The hieroglyphics inside describe remedies for a vast number of illnesses.

Stats
Tome of purification reskin
Drops in a white bag

Ring of the Pharaoh (UT)
Only the most skilled adventurers can earn this elusive treasure.

Stats
Stat bonus: 100 hp, 7 att, 7 def
Drops in a white bag

Pickpocket’s Cloak (UT)
An expert thief can steal absolutely anything that’s not nailed down, even their opponent’s armour.

Stats
Effect 1: armour break enemies within 3 tiles of cursor for 3s
Effect 2: invisibility on self for 1s
Effect 3: teleport to cursor
Cooldown: 3s
Mp cost: 80
Stat bonus: 60 hp
Drops in a white bag

More info
⦁ Teleport near enemies to break their armour, then escape to safety.
⦁ This can be done safely by knowing enemy behaviours really well or by cooperating with players who can stun/daze enemies.

Prisms of the Ancients (UT)
A large azure gem accompanied by dolomite and malachite gems. They are shaped like prisms.

Stats
Same as the tier 0 prism except:
Stat bonus: 40 hp, 40 mp, 2 att, 2 def, 2 wis, 2 dex
Drops in a white bag

More info
It’s an upgrade to the tier 0 prism and a reference to the tomb rings.

Canopic Jar (pet skin)
^ Standing

^ Walking
Description: If only he had legs.
Feed power: 500
Drops in an orange bag

-----Summary-----

• Geb’s gauntlet is a petless tomb solo with a 20 minute time limit. Good rushing, fast sarcs and a clean boss fight are needed to finish in time.
  • It’s definitely the hardest dungeon in the game, partly because it must be soloed so players can’t be carried by discord runs.
  • The 6 new items drop with the mark of geb at a high rate. Both the pharaoh’s staff and pickpocket’s cloak will add new styles of play to the game.
  • A solo dungeon will be a nice contrast to realm’s current endgame content which is farmed in 80 player groups.
  • The dungeon and all of the loot should be easy to implement.

-----Changes/credits-----
Added a defensive stat bonus to pickpocket’s cloak, ty GGaodzilla
Changed the shape of the cloak’s hood, ty PIGGIESFAR
Changed prism stat bonus (from 60 hp, 60 mp, 4 dex, 4 spd), ty Smirror

pharaohs staff would be better suited as a wand, as puri/gebbook can heal the stun while staff bois r screwed. I like the key and dungeon sprites, but don’t see the need for a fame icon reskin, as we already have geb book, and it already seems out of place having a reskin from a completely different dungeon. also you should make the ring look less like a shuriken and more like this garbage i made on art maker in 2 mins 56%20PM also make the prism not a nile lol it shud have attributed from all tomb rings but primarily nile, so probs something along the lines of + (40 hp +40 mp) for nile +(2 atk +2 def) for pyra + (2 wis +2 dex) for sphinx

forget the ring i think mine looks worse and more like a shield with a hole lmao. also for staff/wand mehbee make alternating shots and also what would dungeon be like? would it be like heroic dungeon where the boss is the only enemy? imo it would be amazing having a dungeon like the nest troom where you have to read hieroglyphs from the walls and walk onto the correct ones to open a path while an incorrect one could say open a room full of scarabs or something. that’s how tomb should have been.

i sure am talking a lot for someone who quit the game a week ago

Good idea I updated it, thanks.

Nope, it’s exactly the same as a regular tomb but it must be soloed without a pet in under 20 minutes.

haven’t played rotmg in a while but that cloak sprite is gorgeous

Same problem as always with RotMG speedrunning: it’s more about how much money you can dump on keys and how easily you can make throwaway alts than it is about skill.

Something like this would be nice as an Arena replacement or a part of the upcoming Challenge mode, not as another key in the base game.

Honestly this is really good and looks rather intresting however more work needs to be put in to make this even better!

i.e. Boss Sprite, map layout, etc.

Pickpocket’s Cloak (UT)
An expert thief can steal absolutely anything that’s not nailed down, even their opponent’s armour.

This cloak seems a little broken however.

Overall, concept is really intresting and would certinally give players a challenge

would it only have geb? or bes nut and geb? if so then the name is confusing me lol

Yeah I see that but overall I still like the concept of it.

The guy is dead sadly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.