Gem Daggers

Gem Daggers

2019-09-08%20(1)

2019-09-07%20(3)%20(1) 2019-09-07%20(2)%20(1)

Forbidden daggers forged from Benitoite and Garnet. For what time has done to them they almost appear as toy daggers due to careless owners.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 1
  • Damage: 90-140 (Average: 115)
  • Projectile Speed: 14 Tiles/second
  • Lifetime: 0.4
  • Range: 6
  • Wavy Wavy shots
  • Rate of Fire: 130%
  • Stat Bonus: +40 HP -15 WIS
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 950

Drops From:

• Id say somewhere in the crystal caverns but seeing as there are already enough whites there, the drop location is undecided.

Edits:

• Rate of fire Originally: 120% > 130%
  • Originally 80-140 (Average: 110) > 90-140 (Average: 115)
  • +15 HP +15 MP -10 VIT -10 WIS > +55 MP -12 VIT > +40 HP -15 WIS
  • Added Wavy Wavy shots

More info

Benitoite & Garnet
To be honest this was a late night idea and I figured getting a rough sprite down would be cool. Tho this is my first time making a Weapon so any comments on it would be much appreciated.

i feel like every single unique dagger concept has been created already (low range, long range, high dps, low dps, high rof, low rof, high projec speed, low projec speed, 1 shot, 2 shot, etc), and this one seems pretty bland in that regard, since it’s just higher range for less DPS (slightly less than an agateclaws, but it scales worse with DEF). I’d like it if the stat bonuses were significantly higher, namely the mana, because atleast then this weapon would be actually useful on someone like the assassin, since you wouldn’t really wear it for the damage, but mainly for the stats, and the safety of its range.

not saying its boring, its definitely unique enough to be in the game as it is right now, but if it were more extreme with the stats, then it would fit its own niche better. conceptually its pretty cool too.

edit: think the keychain cutlass; its just a more inconsistent acclaim, but people will/would use it just because it gives 50 MP and 3 DEF, not because of its damage or range, making it viable despite its the otherwise boring aspects to it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.