General Q&A Overview

%-post from @Niegil’s thread on Reddit:

MotMG: Reconstruction is here!

Approximate timeline of stuff we learnt from this.

this saddens me and is disappointing. The alchemist was pretty neat during the Kabam era (before they disabled him), for one alchemy token, or 100 gold you’d be able to play a sort of mini game where it would randomly pick from a pool of items three times and shuffle them. So you would have a 1/3 chance of getting the item you wanted, and if you didn’t, you could spin again for some gold for 1/2 chance.

while I wasn’t here for when Kabam gave tokens out like candy, I was here for when tarots were used to get them, and I always saved up my tarots and did the daily quests up to level 4 just in case I had one I could turn in. And since the alchemist was disabled by Kabam somewhere around 2015-2016, I kept my tarots up to this point in hope that someday he would come back. But seeing this, I’m guessing that’s obviously never happening. So I’ll just keep my tarots in my vault, as a memoir I guess.

Also, the current tarot quest is trash and I will not throw away years worth of patience and memories just for a fucking chest [its actually a clover and treasure map, which is even worse lmao] (chariot tarot cards are pretty rare afterall :flushed:).

I’m atleast happy to see they’re improving the trading system though, the economy seriously needs fresh air breathed into it, otherwise, it’ll really flounder once all this new content comes out.

Inconsistently soulbound tiered items however, that’s perfectly fine!

Patched that up!

(seriously, though, legacy STs were a mistake)

I’ve seen people think that the 2-3 weeks means that it’ll be 2-3 weeks from today when it actually means that phase will last 2-3 weeks.

They didn’t explicitly say IC/OOC would be after Unity cough, but RIFTS and UT exchange should probably also be there.

I ask only the hardest hitting questions.

Yeah, I was one of those people. It’s easy to misread but the statement is pretty clear.

For the launch announcement, see: Explosive, Excited, EXALT is coming!