Generations of Rotmg players

What if my first white was a lib white

I think I win?

no generation for those who started when deca took over, aka not exactly when everything was sb

Guess I’m the lost generation!

no u
2010 account creation, did pretty well, and quit after dying to sandmen. many more ragequits in between years from then and now. too bad I never got good early on, else maybe i would’ve seen more moments in my days

I started playing in 2011/2012. I really can’t remember. I do remember always being bad at the game and that ammies could be bought for fame in nexus. Soon after they became the zombie amulets and for only 5000 or 1000 or something like that.

No idea where that puts me

I came around the 2014-2016 era so Im a gen x / boomer.

I still remember pets being introduced, and everyone trying to at least get one pet. Now in days people don’t think too much about getting a uncommon pet egg. Before when it was still soulbound it was still quite something to be excited about. Prices were also stable due to there not being any events to mess with it. It was also quite p2w though which as a f2p player was nice to see the calendar. I still remember the release of the calendar where if you login for a straight week you get another special bonus, then over months time we are where we are today. I still have the pet rock from the great pet bug, I have transformation potions for nastagia. (don’t know how to spell that) Like I said before I had an alt on kabam, one day tried to relog in but I was so confused to learn deca bought rotmg.

Wtf am I then a mf infant? The only thing of note I experienced was Bert being gay

2012 = boomer? The only thing that ever broke my RotMG addiction was League lol. But whenever the league grind got tiring I came back to realm. Now I cannot wait for Unity because it’s a constant 15 fps in large groups for me. Can’t believe this little game stretched from my middle school days to college now. I would have never predicted that!

I touched the game once before I actually started playing. Back when the old “You blink, You Die” ads were playing on all the flash game websites. I don’t remember back when that was. I also can’t remember for sure, but I THINK (maybe) that when you died, your whole account got deleted? (I could be wrong)

I actually joined/started playing Right before/During the Golden Era of realm, back in December 2016. After about a year of RotMG, I stopped. Now, I just returned.

if u remember original release and died to swatsec u old money

You’re a boomer if you played when you could be 6/6 or 7/7 instead of 8/8.

I’m from 2013, I remember trading an hp pot for a life pot in nexus lul.
I then traded the life for a sky splitter.

Early Kabam era.

ok rotmg boomer
Yes I know, I’m still alive

From 2013, my cousin tricked me by giving 1 def for a Dbow.

wrong place

I joined in 2012, in Wildshadow (just about), but then stopped playing in early 2013, skipped basically the whole Kabam era and then came back in Deca and was like lol whats the shatters. What generation is that?

Comatose generation.

Ah yes, my favorite generation. I think… Can’t really remember.

I don’t like applying the generations meme to realm. Frankly, I’m a bit tired of the meme as a concept, should’ve stayed in 2019.

I’m from the “Lost Generation” as you put it, but I’ve been playing since then, with only a handful of breaks.
My first account was hacked, most likely because I was a child and had no semblance of internet security. I think my passwords back in the day were ‘sciencerocks’ or something of that sort. After taking a break, I joined the game again-

Wait this feels too familiar. I’ve already written this out of the forums… somewhere…

ah-ha!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.