Get Leveled and Earn Life Potions For It!

So, I’m trying to grind level up assists on my characters. I’ve never gotten the Leader of Men bonus before on a character, and my weaker characters have a hard time getting the assists. So I’m enlisting help, and doing so in a way that helps both of us!

Here’s how you can earn a life pot (or more than one):

-Message me if I’m online (IGN: Flylighter)
-Join up with me as a character that is no higher than level 3.
-Follow me around, and stay alive.
-When you hit level 20, meet me in the nexus and collect a life potion!

You can do this multiple times, if you’d like! If you don’t NEED leveling help but have an open character slot and want to earn a few lifes, feel free to take this offer multiple times!

Nexusing to safety is perfectly fine (I’ll do my best not to get us into too much danger), but you must hit level 20 to get a life potion. Getting careless and dying at level 14 doesn’t earn you the life :stuck_out_tongue:

This is also a great way to use all those XP Potion dailies you have rotting in the gift vault! Using XP Potions is not required, but it’ll help me get assists quicker and help you get lifes quicker!

Thanks for listening :smile:

Leader of Men (without fame train)

This is like the best alternative I have seen to leveling in a train. I can imagine a lot of people would be interested in this!

dude in 20 mins if ur online im /telling u right away

Edit: Ill get a lv 20 and suicide it idc of the rolls to try and help u get the bonus lol

Haha, hi FlyLighter, I remember you from that “best youngest RotMG player” thread.

First off, very generous of you to both level somebody and give them a life pot as well.

However, I will say that you’ll be spending quite a few life potions considering you’ll only be getting 20 level ups, and you need ~1k (depending on how many characters you have). Just a thought.

If you don’t mind fame training, I’m sure it’s faster to kill gods and level people there. Not entirely sure though.

Hey, I meant to reply to your post in the introductions thread but never got around to it!

I don’t do a great deal of fame training; I do, however, have an increasingly overfilled vault problem! I just thought this would be a fun way to spread the love and get a fame bonus I’ve never gotten before, as well as boost my potential fame in the case that I should die on one of my other characters :smiley:

ill just do this a few million times

lemme do it, I just gotta sleep rn xD

Yeh it’s 2 am
@Flylighter

Ok just in case anyone thinks this is a scam

Those 2 life were from him. Just wanted to make sure no one thought he was a scammer lol

Three happy customers tonight, two of them repeats!

Going to bed since it’s 2 AM here, but I’m sure I’ll be doing some more tomorrow :blush:

Tysm dude!

Plez stay up this late tomorrow for u, cause when i get out of school its 1:00 am for u xD

Think you could do at 4 pm tomorrow I’ll be happ to help and may be able to bring friends.

1. Lvl Warrior with Rood Roll.
  2. Suicide in front of @DreadDrake
  3. ???
  4. Profit

im doing this with warriors because if i happen to get a good roll… @dreaddrake is gonna be happy when he sees those warrior graves

Wow, a life for just that? I’d think a def would already be enough. But then again, the participation rate wouldn’t be as high as it seems to be.

most people (a good 80% of people id say) have chars that they wouldnt want to suicide for this, or no fresh char slots. Which is good for me i guess xD

How nice! Awesome to see people doing community giveaways/events in a way like this! Creative, good job!

I have 5 chars who need leveling, and with the “dead” train, I would be really happy if we could arrange something together. I live in a PST timezone, and I finished school today, so hit me up whenever on realmeye or in game. Also, my riches have gotten to pennies so those life pots would really help me! Appreciate the effort. Something really cool and different that you are doing!

i still do /t flylighter every 15 mins hoping 1 will go through

+rep to him. Leveled smoothly.