Get your 8/8 [FREE MotMG Pack II]

Just a reminder to get your 8/8 today. If you don’t know how, go to shop, packages, scroll to the bottom, and collect the free 8 candies. Then go to your vault and find your gift chests. They should be in the first chest as you theoretically just got them

I’ll post the images on here since it’s about this pack:

FREE MotMG Pack II

Once per account, expires: August 20, 2019 12:00 PM (UTC), August 20, 2019 2:00 PM (Europe: Brussels), August 20, 2019 8:00 AM (America: New York), August 20, 2019 5:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), August 20, 2019 10:00 PM (Australia: Canberra)

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread
August Event Calendar [MotMG Event Calendar II]

I actually hate this.

Life is cheap! (max life is free)

Finally I can get my first 8/8. I have been playing this game for almost two months and the highest maxed stats that I got was a 1/8 max wis.

A lot of 8/8 deaths are incoming

Lol, the death thread will be busy.

Imagine saving the candies for the end of month

imagine not using the candies like me

I rly hate this tho everyone’s 8/8 now

imagine needing a free 8/8 after all these events…

Everyone relax… it will all go back to normal in 2-3 weeks :smiling_imp:

Level 1 8/8s OP. Also, imagine dying in a LHs with your not level 20 8/8 and then getting suspended cuz you’re not level 20 xd

Noobs: yesssss 8/8 finally

rotmg troller:

am I the only person in the entire world who probably isn’t going to be using all of these on the same character?

I still have all of the Wisdom Candies back from Halloween…I mean, I just have enough maxed characters that it’d just bee too annoying to be back in the no-pots-required state…

My lv 1 8/8 is now worthless.

Thank you Deca, very cool.

Hey hey hey you can still collect the full set of lvl 1 8/8’s…

Besides people like Jack and BTL have had these sets since 2016 anyways, no harm in sharing :^)

I probably won’t even get the pack

Why not? You too rich? >.>