Get your chocolates here!

It’s not confirmed… that was my guess, honestly it will probably be more. maybe 49k again

I was just saying that bc I assumed I had missed some information that Sansisgood saw

is it really a mistake though

you cant do anything substantial for an event without changing the economy

^^^ Yes.

We’ve been having near-constant events for the past two years; at this point, economic instability is the norm.

Well, I won’t have a chance to play at all up to the 28th, so hopefully I can put in quite a bit of time in the last week and a half! Really looking forward to the reworked dungeons, and of course I will have to do some shatters to maybe one day actually get a crown (or ice crown). I think I am still 5/6/0/0 on shatts whites :frowning:

UT exchange would like to know your location

I hadn’t even thought of that, lol. My only thought was converting some of my 7 bee helms into my first stinger… Seriously. 7 helms, a pet skin, STs at 3/5/12/30+, and not a single dagger.

I forgot that backpack trading was working in the testing session. That could definitely have lasting effects on the economy.

you guys still trade lol

I haven’t seriously merched in years, and the only trading I’ve done is just giving people stuff.

Pretty much same. I’ve always held a sense that fighting is more worth my time than merching since I was new to the game. I only buy tops if I absolutely need them, but more often than not, I’m more than self-sufficient not to need much from others. I can count the number of times I’ve ever bothered trading life/Glife for lesser pots on a single hand.

It was a bit of a game to merch when I was new, but those days are long gone.

I’m using RealmEye (never USW3) to trade tops and try to sell my old skins. Occasionally consolidate glife for decas. It’s barely any effort except for the 1-2 minutes spent meeting up in Nexus.

The General Chat Thread

what skins do you have?