Getting "Am existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host" every time I try to play.

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

Windows 10
Exalt
North America

Recently, I have been troubling getting on because whenever I try to play, I will be stuck on nexus screen loading for a min then I would get the Oops remote host message with the buttons to try again or change server, I have tried changing server but the issue still persists.

I have also tried changing wifi, restating computer, remove build, and uninstalling and reinstalling.

Got this sometimes, too. Changing the server works for me mostly.

I have this too! Bruh. Ive switched to every server and even deleted my regedit folder to reset it. nothin workin.

I found from my testing that the newest created character can be corrupted/bugged. Not sure why but it happens. If you use Windows, you’ll need open Registry Editor . Then open the corresponding: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/ SOFTWARE . Then find DECA Live Operations GmbH -right click and delete it. If you’re not sure about it then use YouTube.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.