Getting in contact with a Player *Ign etc*

So I’ve tried to get the nickname “Skullz” for a longer time and i couldn’t find any other way than asking you guys and deca but they’re sending only copypasta answers the whole time.
So i can’t contact that person because i don’t know if he’s still playing, idk if the account is a mule or neither if it’s banned. The Realmeye is private or not existing and beside that theres no other way to contact that person.
I’ve been trying to pm him ingame but yeah…

So is there any way to contact that person?

ps: ik there are people that snipe names but is there somewhere a list where people show their sniped names?

Thanks for the help!

Your best bet is to wait for another inactive name release by Deca. I never understood people who make new accounts and snipe rare names just to never login or use them ever again.

I doubt this will be any help, but you can look through some of these posts

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a white star named Skullz.

Its just a name Jesus Christ.

@Zuzu yeah but the waiting could go for years because idk what is going on with that account

@SkySlurp it could be me and you didnt notice the “UT” behind the name

@BlueBoa thx but sadly didn’t found mine there :confused:

@Fluffegan yeah but i’m using that nick for years and i have a feeling like it would be my 2nd real life name.
you need to imagine that someone would call you with a different name

I’m in the same pickle, been wanting to change my username to Piggie for a while now. I tried sending a support ticket to Deca but all I got was an automated response telling me that freeing up taken names was not possible.

Guess the only thing left to do is wait for an inactive name release…

Yeah the first thing that i got from deca was : There’s already an ingame option for name changing so we can’t help you in that

I sniped my old name, ‘Evil’ because I didn’t want someone going around saying stuff, doing stuff, and people still thinking that was me. I think that’s a fair enough reason. And its not like I never use it either.

A workaround might be to try SkuIlz and SkulIz, (both have and i and an L, in differing orders.)

a ton of them RWT the names.

^^^

this is your best bet, you can try skuIIz with two i’s also

oof, that’s still 2 possible workarounds left, try those out.

Checked, and that already exists i believe.

Yeah

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.