Getting really pissed here (move to WC, just need to vent)

Actually I moved this to WC, then I read it and it should probably go in bugs

It’s your fault you died, since you kept pushing forward even after noticing something was wrong, but this is still an annoying problem nonetheless.

I think this might be the server acting up and deciding to ignore some of your inputs, but it’s really weird that it didn’t boot you out of the game when you started spamming your ability. Normally this would get you dc’d, not dead.

is it the game problem or is it your computer? have you tried using a different nexus key or a different key board.

Does manually pressing the nexus button work?

But yeah its kinda your fault for playing, i at least wouldn’t do anything that needed an immediate nexus.

I thought you already vented to me :C

It sucks that you died over stupid shit, but unfortunately it is your fault since you should of exited out of the game instead of moving forward after the problem started.

@moderators please put this in whine celler.

you don’t need to ping moderators for something trivial as that, just let your resident regs move it

also doesnt really seem like a rant, more like an issue so I agree with nameness

okay

yeah there’s a pretty big difference between this post and your typical WC post

As starwar said, this isn’t a “Deca I dead to lag, revive or I’ll quit!!!” this post was respectable and posed a problem instead of just complaining about his death. so this post is perfectly fine imo.

i’ve got that.

change the nexus and ability key?

Happens to me sometime is just Alt+F4 and close the game ,closest thing to nexusing i can get.

Just to make sure, you weren’t sick when you spammed your tome, right?

So let me get this straight, it recognized you shooting (left mouse click) but it didn’t recognize OTHER buttons? Hmm… Some Illuminati shit right there. R.I.P man. I recently lost my 8/8 Priest so I know the pain.

On what you play tho? Kongregate? Steam?

There is no enemy in the Nest that’s capable of inflicting Sick.
The closest you can get is Blue Bees inflicting both Pet Stasis and Quiet.

That’s an extremely odd phenomenon. If possible, would you be able to record yourself in your vault attempting to heal yourself, to see if that works there, at the very least?
Just dequip your pet, and switch off a health-boosting ring, then on again.

Give this a shot.

This sounds somewhat similar to black tiling when there’s server lag; damage is delayed and net jitter is usually not a good indicator of the seriousness of the lag. It could have been that the servers were really bad and the timings of your heals were delayed, so you were essentially healing while full HP as the damage caught up to you.

But at the same time you said mp went down as you pressed space…so I’m not sure. I had a similar thing happen where I was armour broken in oryx castle for like 20 seconds because of the lag, didn’t realize and took a full orange quiet + weak bomb. Needless to say was super sketched seeing purple 20’s above me but I backed out and didn’t nexus, damage actually registered like 10 seconds later.

Perhaps you’d be interesting in Jaki’s terminate rotmg script? I use it a lot when I know nexus won’t work.

Edit: @JimdaFish wow ninjad

LuL dOeSnT eVeN hAvE 10 CpS wHaT a NoOb xDddDDdDDdd

yeah no but seriously this looks like some serious bug

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.