Getting Rich A$F: CM Noob Question 4

I was in the same situation as you and i had no idea how to run LHs However i learnt how to do it and it is a great source of fame Life and Mana. If you are starting out i would reccomend doing cults because they are easy and payout in life. I would stay away from Voids for awhile until u get more comfortable.

right now, according to my judgement, i’d buy life for def. the price of life dropped a lot, down to around 4-6 def, but because of the puppet event, the price is slowly rising. keep this with a grain of salt, im usually only 60% right with my investments, but you get better at judging the economy as you do it more.

Heya, would you like a lot of free items? :3

one thing I do is i never drink the life pots and instead buy deca rings or high tier st for 7 to 8 life. store few of them and someone will eventually come and buy one for more than 8.

Glands Gods + loot drop bonus = instant pots

Also sprite world farming works great and capitalize on ot or tomb events

I plan on eventually finishing this, probably after motmg. Your method is pretty good, only caveat being loading times when the train is really full.

You could merch, I suppose.
I was once a mercher; the keys of success are pretty much:

1. Patience is key. Don’t raise an offer too fast if there’s no supply.
  2. Keep track of events/new dungeons. Prices of items usually fluctuate because of an influx of items, you can purchase many at a lower price and wait until the amount stabilizes before reselling.
  3. Make mules. You are going to need the space.

I merch every once in a while…and what I do is I buy stuff from those people who sell for a little cheaper than something’s price and then sell that item for a little more than what it’s worth. And once in a while I’ll buy a few stacks of tops for a few life, and then I sell those item’s for like around twice profits. What you do is u just place realmeye offers and start either playing the game or going on trading server, and that goes pretty well.
Also for example, right now, the sun set is pretty much worthless, so you should stock up on items from this set and then wait for motMG to end and then sell all these items. Yay profits

Lost halls may seem daunting but it is not. Running it once usually gives you a good idea of the dungeon and the loot is far better with a cultist run generating 3-4 life and a void run generating 3+ life all in 30-40 minutes

Unfortunately my 10 unmaxed character slots are blinding my long term vision… Merching I used to really love, but I’d rather spend time shooting things and getting used to all the new content! The Sun set however is a great suggestion! The Sprites look royally exquisite, so you’re right, people will certainly buy again in the future!

<3 CM

Fame, Mana, Life pots… still I’m scared… I think I need to bite the bullet… Maybe you could take me with you on a run?

<3 CM

4 DEF?! NO WAY!

I’ve been selling 6 def for life… looks like I have failed to understand prices haha xD

<3 CM

Elena,

Pls gib fri itenz.

<3 CM

P.S. I’m serious, I’d love free loot! :smiley:

How do you do the trade over 8 items? And how much do you generally sell DECA’s for? I’ve never had a DECA…

<3 CM

The best part of Godlands and Sprite worlds is that I’m a coward. This way I don’t need to go deep or risk dying. I never was a pro, I just never died. When I was founder of Nightingale for a short stint, I didn’t even know how to get a drop on Tombs. Ah… good times. ^.^

Thanks,

<3 CM

This sounds like something HeroMax would do back in the Olde’ Days.

I really hope you do this and invite me!

<3 CM

The three rules…

I don’t have patience,
I have ADD and can’t keep track of things,
I have no mules…

The three rules to my failure.

Thanks for the help, but I’m an awful merchant. I’d buy something for 8 life, get frustrated and sell it for 6. :smile:

<3 CM

Merching and me don’t get along… I am awful. I am sorry…The Sun set however, I may give a go as it’s easyyyy. :smiley:

Do you really think merching is better profit per hour than looting?

<3 CM

Hi Jimmy Neutron,

Please do invite me, I am a very awful, sheepish player. I would appreciate you holding my hand through it.

<3 CM

I remember u were a blue star and u got ur first 8/8 lol