Getting terrible lag on usnw and other servers

I’ve just now started getting horrible lag which makes the game unplayable

I play on Flash player 25, windows 10.
I asked in the realm and no one else said the were getting the lag, is anyone else experiencing this?

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/search?context=topic&context_id=12088&q=Game%20lag&skip_context=true

Switch to FP 18.

Also :

ouch… black tiling into ghost gods is no way to go…

you never lagged like this before?
can you toggle performance stats?
did you try tinkering with display settings, like no shadow? less there is to draw, the better…
try older flash version? legend has it older ones run rotmg better

sorry if i insulted your intelligence
newb questions go with the territory of troubleshooting

Tried all of those, nothing helped much. Never lagged like this before, the game worked completely fine 4 hours ago. I toggled performance stats, everything seems fine with it to me but here a video anyways. Thanks for the help! :slight_smile:

is it your computer?

i left you a comment, btw
if i can’t help you here, maybe i can on your YT page :slight_smile:

It most likely is my computer, but its weird that the game worked perfect this morning. Anyways, ill just post my specs here incase it helps with anything. I looked up some stuff on YouTube and it may be my processor that’s causing the issues.

The stuff mentioned here will just increase your fps/ lower your memory useage
Black tiles are caused by a too slow connection to the server.
You can try to close everything else that uses bandwidth or switch servers. Another source of your problem might be that someone else in your household is useing internet.
See also here: Tips for Dealing with Frame Drops and Lag

specs don’t mean much when you got crap built up in every crevice of your files

get in the habit of cleaning regularly…

Hey so i fixed the lag, and it was literally the easiest fix. I just had to unplug my wifi router and plug it back in, and it just worked simple as that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.