"Ghost Realm" discussion/PSA

I don’t want to be rude but you are really dense.

That would have been a better point if the video you posted earlier showed someone doing that.

Y’know, I find it pretty unusual you got white star in 21 days of playing.

Either you really don’t have anything better to do in life than play a flash game 24/7, or the more likely reason is that you used one of those hacked clients everyone keeps talking about.

Someone enters a dungeon while the Realm is closed. They exit afterwards, and temporarily end up in a Realm without a Nexus portal.
They don’t know they’re in a ghost realm, and most likely Nexus to look for other, already filled Realms.
They are unaware that they are experiencing a glitch.

What you’ve shown in the video is a conscious way of activating a glitch, and then exploiting it for personal gain.
Like it even matters if I state this to you. Seems like you’re not one to take in any of this, but rather keep toying with us all.

Dont feed the troll (or should I say troii?)

i really love bert i think at the end of the day hes not on anyones side here, a true chaotic neutral

i didnt get white star in 21 days of playing, i got it in 1 day and 83k fame in 3 days is easily possible using legit ways.

That’s a real fancy way of saying “massive attention whore”.

Going by his fame history, it’s clearly someone who made a fame exploit alt and is now using it to come here and show us how ABSOLUTELY NOT MAD he is that he got banned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.