Gift chest question

What would happen if all my gift chests were full, and I claimed an item from the daily quest? Would I lose something?

nope,
those are just the visible chests so when you get a new gift one of the old items will be pushed out of those chests become “invisible”. To get that item back just take something out of your chest, re-vault, and it should be there

The items in your gifts chests actually cycle through every time you enter your vault. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Exit your vault and re-enter. The item should be there, all without actually having to remove anything. (Unless you are like me and have over a thousand gift chest items, in which case you’ll have to leave and come back multiple times)

thx so much yall

As already noted you have unlimited gift chest capacity; it cycles through the ones it displays if you have more than it can show at once. You can also use Muledump to show all of them at once, and summarise their contents with totals for each sort of item.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.