Gilded Cinquedea [weapon idea]

Gilded Cinquedea

A royal blade once used by an infamous gladiator that brought anarchy upon his corrupt empire.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2 (arc gap: 15°)
  • Damage: 60–200 (average 130)
  • Rate of Fire: 125%
  • Projectile Speed: 3.2 tiles/second
  • Lifetime: 1.125 seconds
  • Range: 3.6 tiles
  • Amplitude: 1.35 tile(s)
  • Frequency: 0.95 cycle(s)/shot
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000

Drops From:

• TBD

More info

Idea for a new sword. Sword sprite is based off of real cinquedeas, but condensed due to 8x8 sprites. With DPS, this sword is close to the Sword of the Colossus. This sword can pierce enemies. I notice not many, if any, swords pierce their targets so I decided to make this sword special. The big downsides compared to Colo is the range, the arc gap, and the VERY slow projectile speed, making it difficult to hit your shots. Overall, it beats Colo up until 37 defense and beats Splendor up until 72 defense. This sword can be considered a very good primary. That is you get the shot pattern and projectile speed down.

Not sure where this sword would drop from. Maybe a new dungeon? Epic Cave of a Thousand Treasures?

Maybe drops from Oryx or something Oryx related (Golden Oryx Effigy) as when compared to the actual lore of the game, the desc seems like an obvious reference to Oryx.

Oryx never brought anarchy (the state of no authority) upon the Realm. I believe it’s supposed to be fascism, since only one person is in power, there is no ethics for governing, power resides in one individual (although Oryx did establish a court of advisors), and there is no inheritance for succession.

Either the weapon’s not related to Oryx, or the description is incorrect.

I never mentioned anything about it relating to oryx

He was responding to @Nameness, who did suggest that it was Oryx-related.

Oh I know that, I was just answering @GammaGamer. I never really got into the lore of this game so it could be overlapping something already said. Desc is subject to change of course

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.