Give Feedback on my Guild Requirements Draft!

title kinda just says it, its kinda long but i would appreciate feedback/people fill it out as it would help me alot :slight_smile: https://forms.gle/gAqpUrTnpJQpnyTi8

edit for @Wilhuff I KNOW THE REQS ARE TIGHT but i’m not a fan of super casual guilds, and if i made a guild it would Not be casual

Is this an application for a group in a video game, or a job listing?

Because it’s feeling like the latter.

edited

I have to agree with @Wilhuff here-- unless you are recruiting for a high-end guild with an already large, competitive pool of applicants, I don’t see many people going to that much effort just to apply to a guild.

Maybe cut it to dungeon experience, Realmeye page (a Realmeye page will give you a lot of the info you asked for, workout the person having to go to the work of filling out the whole page) and a brief question about what the player wants from the guild/what they bring themselves?

unfortunately the “meat” of the application, to me, is all there and I wouldn’t want to lose any of it. Do you have any ideas of ways I could keep all the questions but cut down the workload? Also, in whatever final version i would or wouldn’t make, every question that could be answered from realmeye would be removed, as I don’t want to make people do Super unnecessary stuff

I don’t like how it records your google account stuff.

wut

The form seems okay, if not a bit too long for a chill guild setting.

it does? do you know how I can turn that off??

I think it does this because you’ve allowed the option to upload a file. Instead, maybe just let them link a YT vid?

Here’s what we did for our guild if you want a decent example, we had over 170 responses (the item questions might be a little outdated).

awesome, thank you so much!!! that helps alot and gives me lots of cool ideas :smiley:

The hate/discrimination question might confuse some players, you might want to add some examples if possible. Huge difference between being racist and openly hating scammers, but they could both be called hate speech.

will do! thanks for the suggestion :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.