Giveaway and contest

Mr.StealYourAlts?

Count me in, never made a post here, but i’m always browsing!

Ayy, I’d like to enter as well ^^
IGN: EddieGLO,
You can find me on discord at this tag, EddieGLO#2027.
Thank you! And best of luck!

Spells are supposed to be rectangular, not square btw. I think 6x4 is the dimensions. Or maybe 8x6.

I’d like to be entered

I’d like to enter, thanks!

Tier Name Cost Base Damage/Heal Base Targets Stat Bonus Fame Bonus Feed Power
UT Scepter of Divergence 100 MP 180 5 +2DEX, +3WIS 4% 550
Extra Information

WIS ≥ 50
180 + (WIS -50)*4

-20 on subsequent targets

+1 Target for every 6 WIS over 50

"From fire and ice comes water, a synchronized fusion that spews a scalding mist.
The mist that scorches the creatures of evil and cauterizes the creatures of good.
It is the mist of divergence from the derivation of an unknown origin."

Drops by at a .001% rate. (1/1000)

The healing represents your knowing of what to say and do with the addition of helpful information.

Two example from your countless posts..

Rotmg - Class Tier List

Everything about Realmeye Formatting

I tried to include as many notable references I could remember about you that I could.
A few being your liking of Urgles, the guild Derivation, your favorite class, and your extensive Realmeye nickname, hence why the item description is so long.
(The “Lets see how long you can make this…” to clarify.)

I may have some of the information wrong and you may have changed your opinion on some things so I just used my best judgement, lol.

Anyways, if someone had told me before-hand that Aquasync was your alt I would not have doubted it. The name and the behavior would have given it away. Plus, who would try to get the Realmeye achievement “Crazy in Love,” then disappear for eight months?
Seems suspicious to me now that I think about it.

Again, I wish you luck in accomplishing your goals that you’ve sacrificed both the forums and gaming for. It’s the right choice.~

EDIT: Oh, and the DEX on the scepter represents your off-topic posts. Cause there are a lot n’ such. The extra wisdom is just for item balance.

ign: theosmule
pls fri itenz

I would like to join the giveaway.

I would love to join the giveaway!

Sword of Scorching Flames
Tier UT

Drops from: Fire Dragon

Desc. A sword only wielded by a true master of the fire and able to tame even the fiercest of flames. It is said to give advice to the wielder.
Damage: 250-350
Effects: Randomly spurs out lines of chat!

Heres my idea, its a pretty bad one based off of the original scorcharmy. GL to everyone else!

Helm of the Scorch Army(no sprite :frowning:)

A helmet worn by the the soldiers of the Scorcharmy. It’s imbued with some warmmoist, and old legionnaires respond to its power.

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 150

On use:
Beserk to all for 4.5 seconds within 4 tiles
Summons 3 random Scorcharmy legionnaires out of a possible 10. No duplicates.
Scorcharmy legionnaires last for 15 seconds, assisting you in battle.
Cooldown: 7 seconds

Possible legionnaires:

Scorch’s Attack Helicopter

An apache attack helicopter that Scorch once used. Also sentient and is easily offended by gender assumption.

Shot sprite:
the tshot sprite

Damage: 25-100
Rate of Fire: 150%
Damage does NOT count toward soulbound. Targets things with the least HP first.

Scorch’s Grandfather

Scorchmists’ lost grandfather. Legends say that his strength was unmatched, until something spooked him, leaving him in paranoia.

Uses a sword of the acclaim(has acclaim shots)
Damage: 50-100

Damage does NOT count toward soulbound. Targets things with the highest HP first.

Scorch’s son

The heir to the throne. He is usually found saying no u and yes as his replies.

Has no weapon
Uses a tome instead.
Heal to all: 250 HP in 7 radius
Cooldown: 5 seconds.

Scorch’s dad

The father of the mighty scorchmist. He is found in a dungeon where he responds to noone.

Has no weapon
Uses a seal instead.
Party effect:
Damaging for 2 seconds within 10 tiles.
Cooldown: 3 seconds.

Scorchaxno

A lover of scorchmist. Not sure if it is a 1 way relationship or if scorch likes scorchaxno. Also a very strange creature with a cave of kinky chat.

Uses a mad god sheild.
Shots: 5
Damage Per shot: 50
Stuns for 3 seconds
Dazes for 4 seconds
Cooldown: 8 seconds

Scorch’s Smokin Hot Brother(Beachcake Rogue)

Scorchmists brother. He looks so good that whoever looks at him falls in a daze.
Has no damage
Uses no weapon
Party effect: Dazed for 3 seconds within 5 tiles
Effect to enemies:
Dazed for 5 seconds within 10 tiles

Scorch’s Dead Uncle(Zombie Wizard)

The dead uncle of the legendary Scorchmist. His body still wanders, assisting the one who calls upon him.

Uses Edet spell. Targets enemies with highest HP

Damage: 20-50
Shots: 16

Damage does NOT count toward soulbound.

ScorchmistV2

A copy of the legendary scorchmist. Its not as good as the original though, but will be a great help.

Uses Sword of Splendor

Damage: 100-200
Lasts 30 seconds instead of the usual 15.
Targets highest HP enemies.

Scorch’s dealer of fk’d up stories

The one who scorchmist goes to whenever he wants to hear some really fucked up stories that will stun everything in its vicinity.

Uses no weapon
Uses a buff instead.
Party effect:
Silenced for 3 seconds within 5 tiles
Paralyzed for 3 seconds within 5 tiles
Invulnerable for 2 seconds within 5 tiles
Stunned for 3 seconds within 5 tiles
Dazed for 4 seconds within 10 tiles

Enemy effects:
Paralyzed for 4 seconds within 10 tiles
Stunned for 4 seconds within 10 tiles
Dazed for 5 seconds within 10 tiles

Scorch’s dead goat

For some reason, this goat comes back to life after being summoned by the great warhelm of the scorch army.
Does nothing
Acts as a 15 second decoy that moves around. If hit by shots, it will absorb them and send the damage back as 1/5th of its original damage as healing to players within 5 tiles.
Example:
Gets hit by 500 damage shot by void
Heals everyone by 100 within 5 tiles.

Scorchmist

The Legendary Scorchmist. Lasts an entire minute before disappearing.

Uses a Pixie Enchanted Sword
Shots: 4
Damage per Shot: 50-100 Armor Pierce.

Effects:
Damaging for 5 seconds within 3 tiles
Beserk for 5 seconds wtihin 3 tiles
Heal 250 HP within 10 tiles
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Feed Power: 1999

Fame bonus: 8%

Drops from that one whine cellar’d dungeon about the regulars of the forums. I think it was by XSpinATKx.

Dedicated to the original scorcharmy members. There was actually scorchmistV6 but I decieded to not include that as it would be repetition.

Fri fir robe and other stuff pl0x

:eyes:

Hah, I forgot we did that, lol. Fun times~

Helm of Invigorating Leadership

Tier: UT

In olden times, when Oryx was not stowed away in his Wine cellar, there was a great hero named Scorchmist and his bellow was heard all across the land. His prized item was the Helm of Invigorating Leadership, a match even for Oryx…This scorchmist led warriors of all the land to rise up against Oryx. He was called a hero…or so they thought.

MP Cost: 90
Duration: 4.5 seconds
Range: 7
Effect: armored to all, invulnerable and healing to self
Stat bonus: +12 def, +6 atk
Fame bonus: 6%
Feed Power: As much as the wearer deserves

Although I’m only a lurker on the forums, the last few weeks I’ve seen Scorchmist here and there commenting and such. The one thing I noticed about Scorchmist was his awesome leadership on the forums. Being pretty shy, it kind of made me more courageous about speaking on the forums and I give my thanks to Scorchmist for that. Thanks for being a great supporter of realm and making the forums fun :D. Please include me in this giveaway and I hope that you can see my post :slight_smile:

My IGN: Basketboyy

Thank you for including my entry you are an inspiration to me and many others. I’m sad to see you go but im glad you are doing this giveaway for those like me to finally have a chance to “git gud”

Id like to enter

Fre itenzzzzz plox ecks dee.
Dor real though, wish you good luck in Uni and I would love to enter the giveaway.

Good luck sir commerad

Count me in to that Giveaway!

The Schorchmist

It’s a sword. Ya know?
It shoots things when equipped… (realizes) why the hell do swords shoot things in realm? Anyways…
Att: schorchmist.exe not responding
Stats:literally turns you into a god (like schorchmist is):+ 1000 att +1000 def +1000 moving forum posts around +1000 helping new realmers +1000 commenting on literally every single post

Description:schorchmist hacked shatters account and found this sword. He then proceeded to smack Shatters with it. Rip shatters

Dude you’ve been an awesome part of the community. Have fun

i want to be entered in the giveaway so i can get loot
me noob
can i be nerdz

@Scorchmist if you enter an item, are you automagically entered into the giveaway
EDIT
here is ur brain