Giveaway and contest

Helm of the Fallen Hero
A strange helmet once worn by a hero of men. While this hero is not physically present, his legacy lives on and inspires new heroes.
On Use:
Berserk to all for 3 seconds within 5 tiles
Healing to all for 5 seconds within 5 tiles
Heals for 300 to all within 5 tiles
Costs 90 MP
4 second Cooldown
On Equip:
+10 Def
+5 Vit
+30 HP
6% Fame Bonus
1000 Feed Power

I made the helm grant Healing and heal as I’ve always seen you as a positive contributor to this community (yes it sounds like I’m just saying that to have a better chance of winning, but I genuinely believe that). The support role makes everyone else’s time much better, which is something I think that, as a forum user, you’ve done (for the most part).

Its lore ties into what’s going on now; the Fallen Hero inspired the newer heroes and, even when he abruptly went missing, his legacy lived on.

It’s sad to see you go, man. I think pretty much everyone will agree that you were one of the best forum-goers, and definitely one of the nicest. I hope you can come back some day. But, of course, if you’re going to leave, I may as well enter this contest. It’s a great thing to see you giving back, even when you’re leaving the community, possibly for good this time.

OMFG…so this was what you had “planned” for around the 1 year anniversary…you’re making me cry into this beautiful bowl of leftover lasagna. :sob:

Truly sad to see you go, you’re a good person and have been a positive persona around here. Though kinda expected since you were inactive for prolonged periods lol. Hope you at least pop by forums once in a while, maybe we can actually meet up at uni.

I really hope those suicides didn’t include your sexy assassin. Dat 36k account fame.

~Love uni (no homo)

Edit:

WTF, I’m lost for words. Efnu, scorch was the original like spammed tf.

I bet this could only apply to those who atually know something about you :c

Spell of Infinite Flame: This dangerous piece of equipment is said to be enchanted by an insane magician, the same magician who brought the dark overlord to the Realm. If only the text written on here was clear, though…

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 200
Shots: 20
Damage: 225-425 (325)
Total Damage: 3500-7500 (5500)
Projectile Speed: 80 (speed: 800 lifetime: 200)
Range: 16
Stat Bonus: -25 HP +50 MP +2 DEX -2 SPD
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 950
Shots pass through enemies
Shots pass through obstacles
Drops from: Malus (White Bag)
Special Properties: Quiets user for 6 seconds when used

I made this item up because of very obvious traits. First off, the description; I feel like Scorchmist is atleast somewhat on the opposite end of the spectrum when we’re talking sanity. He’s a little bit strange in the head. Then of course, the name is obvious in one of the ways that I intended. That, of course being that he’s named himself Scorchmist. The other, less obvious reason that I made the name what it is, is that his spark is still glowing for the forums and that said spark will not hesitate to evolve into a straight up forest fire if need be. I made this item drop from Malus because, let’s be honest, take a look at Scorchmist’s profile picture. You cannot tell me that that does not look like Malus if he were to be unmasked. These are my links from my creation right here, to Scorchmist’s personality/character throughout where I’ve seen him. Hopefully now you’ve made it this far into my rant, and if you have, I thank you for reading this far. You have alot of patience.
TL;DR: His name is Scorchmist. He’s insane. Drops from Malus because of Scorchmist’s profile picture.

By the way, my IGN is no longer Kaytlyn. It is now instead Sartorium. Thanks for your time.

So I just reply to enter the give-away?

Fri itens plox!

(insert creative name here)
(some dank description. I cant come up with lore.)
MP Cost: 100
Purify over 5 tiles
Group effect:
HP increase by 50 for 5 seconds over 5 tiles
Healing for 3 seconds over 10 tiles
No damaging effects
Stat Bonuses:
+5 def
+2 vit
+2 wis
5% fame bonus
rip scorchmist

I liked how u would help others, encourage discussion and idea sharing, help everyone, whether they be a regular, a mod, a fallen reg, or a newcomer.

sad to see u go, also ur profile has a bad hairline

It took me some time to decide on this but I think I found the right symbol
(took like 50 Years to upload)

I haven’t had much one on one conversations with you but the ones have had and the things I see you say on the fourms leads me to this

This crest represents a unification of Slovakia and czechia. And to me you are a neutral balanced force on the fourms.

Pravda vítězí. Truth above all. I also find you to be a very honest, with how your express yourself and your opinions.
I’ve never had a long talk with you and I never use discord but when you have the time I’d like to have a conversation comrade.

Co se lehce nabude, snadno se pozbude.

Again I offer good will with your unversity
An educated person is a wealthy person despite their belongings :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

What Scorchmist you’re quitting?!? If so, hope you come back one day! :frowning:
(Add me in that giveaway too)

I don’t really know you that well so I feel kinda bad entering your giveaway, but I suppose you won’t mind that much if I enter so count me in.

Anyway, good luck with your future indevours, I hope you find happiness with whatever you pursue. You will be missed.

U will be missed scorch ;-;

count me in for the giveaway, but sucks to see you go :sob:

I hung out on these forums for quite a while before I actually started interacting with people, and to me, you were a damn good man, you were around quite often, and seemed like the guy who would unofficially moderate the forums, we never really said anything to eachother, but I respect you, and you respect of a lot of people here, hopefully i’m one of them, it’s sad to see you go, but all good things must come to an end as they say, and I guess today is that fateful day, isn’t it? I hope you’ll say hello to us all once in a while my good man, we will never forget you…

And you asked us for a item, yes? quite a simple task for one such as I, hope you enjoy it…

" The Flowing Tide "

We said our goodbyes… and I stood strong, but the memories bring a tear to my eye, why did it have to be this way?

Damage: 149-267
Shots: 2
Rate of Fire: 125%
Range: 4.5
Fame Bonus: ∞
Feed Power: ∞

Special Properties: Wavy shots, Ignores Armor, Pierces, Ignores Obstacles

Man, where to start with this one, ehm, The damage! The damage is quite random, just like you seem to be, the extra Shot and higher Fire Rate? How you always used to be around, the Range? Kinda the same thing, but how you also reach out to others, like your friends on here. The wavy shots? I mean, think of how you walk, for god’s sake, do you think i’d forget details like that? As for the Armor Piercing, the Normal Piercing, and the Obstacle Piercing? You never let anything get in your way, you’re a strong man, and nobody ever got you down, you stood strong in all the times I’ve seen you, and I respect you for that, oh and the whole Ocean theme? The tears we all shed for you.

Twas an honor to meet you, my friend, may the stars guide your way.

I want to be enter into the giveaway

Ring of the Lord Mist
A glowing crimson red ring consumed by the blood of a fallen prophet called the Lord Mist where he failed to preach his prophecy as Oryx stopped him in his own realm…now he is punish in the scorching hell by the elder gods as he failed to preach his prophecy to stop Oryx The Mad God

On Equip:
+220 HP
+50 MP
+10 Def
+10 Vit
6% Fame Bonus
1250 Feed Power

Just some random shit i create to remember scorchmist
IGN:Farmerkere
Put me in the contest

I would kill to win something so count me in!

Aww nooo scorchie, I’ll miss seeing ya on literally every forum post, count me in :slight_smile:.

I’d love to be entered into the giveaway, good luck to everyone!

I decided to give my take on what I think some of your ideas would look like. (the actual entry for the item contest is at the very end of the stuff)

Here they are, in all their glory!

Beginners Luck

Tome of Inner Patience

Dark Dealt Ring (went overboard with the shading on this one)

Masochism Armor (tried to make it look like tangle roses, but yeah)

Poison of the Necromancer

Quiver of Friendship :heart:

Tapped Daggers (This thing is a monstrosity)

Orb of Nightmares

Last and most certainly least, you!*

(*I’m just joking, pls don’t sue me)

##Shooting Star, the Shining Blade

"Light up the darkest nights with this miraculous blade"
Dagger
3 shots: One green star that moves straight and 2 small yellow stars that shoot like a staff.
Green shot does 65-90 at 8 range, yellow stars do 30-35 purple damage and trail behind the green star.
75% fire rate, 20 tiles a second, 7% fame bonus, 777fp

On equip grants +7 wis, +7 vit, +7 spd, -7 dex, +7 mp, +7 hp, +7 atk

As for the normal giveaway, this should be reason enough to enter me into the raffle.

We’ll miss you scorchmist. I am still not ready to become you once more, but it is my sacred duty to the people to usher them in their time of need. Worry not, for my forum gaze will keep peace throughout the boards until the second coming of zlushy dawns on us as such the prophecy has foretold. Memes aside I’m more than likely going to just continue to be the me everyone knows and sensually loves. :sunglasses:

Forum Wreaker… Sword

Tier: ST (Scorch Tier)

Shots: 50

Damage: 1-10

Range: 6

Arc Gap: 5

Fame Bonus: 8%

Feed Power: 10

Drops from: Spooky Boi

is veri gud iten also put me in giveaway

Enter me in the giveaway dad <3

I would like to be entered :P, thanks for this :slight_smile: