Giveaway and contest

Word better D:<

lol, sorry, brain dead summer. english forget.

I would like to enter this giveaway: IGN: DrLiime

Tome of the Big Idea

No matter how elaborate the work, there will always be those who skip to the items.

MP cost: 80

Range @75 wis: 5.75

Heal amount @75 wis: 345 HP

Does not apply healing.

Upon cast, sprite randomly changes to a random tome sprite from a community generated pool (increased monthly through competitions) for 5 seconds or until next cast.

Stat bonuses: + 4 vit

Fame bonus: 6%

Feed Power: 750

~

This item obviously refers to the old ā€˜I only look at the itemsā€™ scorchmist meme ;3
Youā€™ve also had lots of big ideas yourself, and Iā€™ll never forget that kelp armour.
Its special perk not only contributes to the ā€˜I only look at the itemsā€™ joke, but ensures that you are always connected to the community in which you played an important role.

See you 'round the pond matey!

I dont know you but you seem like a well loved and friendly realmer, farewell <3

Throw me in that giveaway

Sad to see you go, even though I didnā€™t get to know you. Like everyone, I would like to join the giveaway. Might do the contest too.

Hello! Iā€™m sad to see youā€™re quitting! I donā€™t read the forums that often but like everyone else here, free stuff usually gets my attention. IGN: GameCloud

Just a quick questionā€¦ if I win ā€¦ how will I know? Will I get a message on Realmeye ?

Stick me in the giveaway

Sign me up for the giveaway :3

can i enter for the mule gkveaway thing?

:frowning: sad to see u go :frowning:

Enter me daddy <3

I wanna be entered :smiley:

The Heart Bomb
V1

EDIT:V2

Description: One of Dr. Terrorā€™s failed concoctions, a love potion that lasts about a second. Side effects include the drinker to start to dislike him.
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 10
Damage: 0
Radius: 20
Special Effects: Heals all players by 200, and casts the healing buff. Curses all enemies in the area.
Duration: 1 second for healing, 5 seconds for curse
Fame Bonus: 2%

Why have a made a seemingly overpowered poison?
First, lets address the question, why a poison? I remember you had a 7k++ base assassin (not sure if you still have it alive)
Next, why ā€˜The Heart Bombā€™? First, I feel like the times you were active, you really enjoyed the forums, and also, now that youā€™ve revealed your secret alias, @aquasync, this gets a different meaning. The ā€˜Likeā€™ Spammer

0 damage, because thatā€™s how much damage you did to the forums with Scorchmist, and likes never hurt.

Healing and healing, with your positive attitude, you always offered constructive criticism and helped out the ideas section. Also likes = hearts = heals right?
Cursing the enemies, because you never would full on blow up on people, even if they were annoying, instead you would pretty calmly shut down their argument.

The duration and fame bonus. Why such a short time and such a small bonus? Well, this is mainly towards your @AquaSync identity. Whilst likes are nice, they were a short boost in confidence etc. but it got to the point where it somewhat frustrated people, (if i remember correctly)

Guess what I based the sprite colours off ;p

Good luck scorch in your studies/what ever you may be doing!

I will also enter the giveaway i guess

i want to be entered <3

I would to entered in the giveaway on behalf of Zapdomm.
Iā€™m his Mule btw lel xd
I canā€™t log onto my Zapdomm realmeye

Iā€™ll enter, Iā€™ll miss you man.

Count me in PL0X

could i enter ign: deitee

Lmao @Scorchmist tell everyone that you dont need an ignā€¦

also all the ideas have scorch or scorching in them