Giveaway for new/poor players by XHippobroX [Ended giving out prizes now]

Hosting a giveaway for newer players, prizes may seem small but I think that newer players will find this useful when starting out or rebuilding.

Requirements:
red or lower star
If caught using an alt you will be disqualified (if you don’t get caught congrats you just took items away from someone who could possibly need them… you monster.)

Prizes:
Top prize: reskinned t6 tome, poison and orb + t6 skull and st orb
2nd prize: Krampus skull, reskinned t6 prism, t6 skull and yuletide
3rd prize: t6 poison reskin, Mana, elder, frostbite and geb ring
4th prize: 2 attk and a t5 ability of your choice from @Killith
5th prize: 3 wis, 2 spd, 2 vit

How to enter:
Reply to this thread with your star, a funny/sad/whatever story and whatever else you want to say.

Giveaway will end on the 30th of December so if you want in make sure to enter because you only have 3 days. I will message winners on realmeye. Enjoy!

Edit: upgraded prizes thanks to @BLUbeans for the donation of a mana and yuletide!
Edit2: prizes are getting bigger updating with donations from @KevinKDW! Thanks for the 3 winter reskined t6 abilities!
Edit3: Holy heck guys, thanks so much for the donations! @AidanGe thanks for the t6 ability stuff and the geb ring! updating prizes now!
Edit4: More donations t6 poison and a vit from @GGaodzilla!

I have 2 accounts (one is Valarmis) but both are blue stars.

Also I used a def candy to max an archer’s def and got (or near) wine cellar tops and ended up also popping a LoD but due to an unlucky circumstance when I was finishing off Nikao the Defiler I instead of killing him I just ran into him and welllllll… POP!

I’d make the third prize not be a t5 orb but maybe a t5 ability if their choice. If you need help, I might be able to supply it directly or pay for it.

I only have orb and cloak so if you could do that , then that would be great!

Hit me up with what the winner wants and I’ll try and get it to you ASAP

I could donate a reskin t6 poison to add to the giveaway.

That’d be great I can get on right now if that would be ok for you

will do thanks!

Give me like 15 minutes, I gotta put my laundry in.

Bump! only one entree so far

My account name is Whall, red star

I made a huntress lvled it to 20 ate 5 candies (att vit dex spd wis) 5 mins later insta popped in glands

i think you’re a legend.

in that case, ill don8 sum stuff for the giveaway, such as a geb ring, reskin t6 orb, reskin t6 prism, and 2 t6 skulls.

Bump!

only 2 days left, if you’re interested in entering do it now!

Wait, if I’m the onoy one that enters, do I get all five prizes?

I’m tempted to say no.

Probably

I would like to enter

I’m a Light Blue Star. Nuff’ said. I’m sure you can find out what my IGN is, and Here’s my sad sad tale:

My parents left me at birth, giving my only option to eat the filth that the people left at the McDonald’s next to the orphanage. I left abandoned, alone, until I found the Realmeye Forums 2 years ago. I had no idea how to make a Game Account at the moment, but I was there and watched BickuriBox12 play the game. It was fun. Then I finally made my game account, and quickly got a ton of Star, and obtained a Leaf Bow, a ASS, Fire Battle Dragon Armor, And the Frozen Bulwark reskin. That’s it for my sad sad tale.

Now gimme that. I would prefer dex pots if possible.

well, im a blue star, light blue star for the matter

i still haven’t gotten my first white lmao
poor me

story: I was shotgunned (like facefirst) by a levi once and I survived
The next time I was in glands I was bombed twice by a medusa
I died to the medusa
lmao how :thinking:

Here, I’ll enter myself.
IGN is TROLLDLLR
What about that one time my game crashed because someone was playing “Do you want to build a wall” by Donald Trump in discord… thanks @Gillay

im red star.
my sad story:
i only have 2 omni’s