Giveaway for new/poor players by XHippobroX [Ended giving out prizes now]

Hehe… I wanna enter…

I wanna enter… so,
I enter a guild ddocks, and so I’m on my 4/8 rouge. My guild wants me to rush cause well, it’s not like I can leave them behind with the observer in front of the grotto. I start frame lagging, and I’m now sitting in evil water. One of my guildies comes to heal me, but he runs out of mana, and my hp hits zero, causing my rouge to die.

sorry guys this giveaway is is for players who don’t have as much experience as you.

Red star, and I had a resu on a knight, I was in an ice cave, clearing some yetis, and my game freezes for 5 seconds, and when the game started working again, the game sent me to the death screen.

aw man, i could really use some of those reskin t6 abilities

@XHippobroX im willing to donate a t6 Reskin poison as well, I have no space in my vaults from all my whites :wink:

I’m a redstar, I die alot.

Oh well… :frowning:

I am a Newer Player but I don’t want to enter i have ok gear and never gotten whites but am willing to donate t6 wisdom ring i traded for

fri itenz pls

Shoo! Fri itenz are mine.

##The Giveaway has ended!

Prizes:
Top prize: reskinned t6 tome, poison and orb + t6 skull and st orb - @GBSlayer - sent
2nd prize: Krampus skull, reskinned t6 prism, t6 skull and yuletide - @Whall - Sent
3rd prize: t6 poison reskin, Mana, elder, frostbite and geb ring - @Nameness
4th prize: 2 attk and a t5 ability of your choice from @Killith - @MrSucccccc - Sent
5th prize: 3 wis, 2 spd, 2 vit - @sixersball
Surpirse bonus prize thanks to @Gmancool who had some extra old tops! - @GGaodzilla (3 skull splitters, a frostbite and an elder + abbysal) - Sent

winners were randomly selected. You will have until the 2nd of January to retrieve your prize, otherwise it will be given to needy people in the realm or back to the donor. PM me on realmeye or in game to receive your prize!

@XHippobrox What server are you in?

dont have time to do it at this moment but I’ll send you a pm in game later when I have more time.

ok

damn I am unlucky

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.