Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

Well, its been a long time playing rotmg, but I figured it was time for me to quit. Rotmg has gotten quite stale, and doing dungeons just isn’t as fun as it used to be anymore. But, since I’m quitting rotmg anyway, I thought I’d do a giveaway for the community which has been (somewhat) helpful to me.

All you have to do to enter is:

-Be Dark Blue Star or Above Edit: Star req has been lowered from red star to dark blue star
-Provide a Picture or Describe an Experience you had with your Best UT and/or Character, or a Dream UT you want.

There are four winners in total, and 80 life pots to be given away,

Please keep in mind that the more descriptive and imaginative your post is, the higher the chance for winning gets.

Due to the massive amount of entries, and my upcoming vacation, the giveaway will end tomorrow, July 24, 2017.

Winners: @Qiytrcgfhy , @CandyShi (Random)
@Shatter , @Medusies (Picked by me due to quality and/or imagination)

Also, I would like to say a thank you to @HitchHack, @Winkso , @MORTALmatt, @Derives, @Stubawuba, @TangoTime, @Meowstro , Boreeddd, NickBlanch(@Clacier) , @Febelmeste, Wenzel and all the people who were in Pristine & Epitome. Thank you for teaching me how to do shatters, and giving me the best guild(s?) I was ever in.

Good Luck and Have fun on your rotmg playing experience…

What’s the point of this if I never win :cry:

First comment might be one of the winners :slight_smile:

really want a jugg one day…

I was farming CC for my pally, I got it, but then…

Then I died on my pally 2 days later :smiley:

it didnt have to be positive right

Well, I’d be pretty sad if my best experience was sad, but its fine lol

Early bird advantage

even tho i dropped every single white several times, this 1 still gives me chills when i drop it

Why the cc though?

It was early in the realm, when oryx challenged me to defeat his might cube god. I was more than prepared to rid the world of this pestiferous lout,
and I rushed my way over to it. Upon site it was much bigger than I imagined, without an introduction it began to barricade me with bullets, wounding me and forcing me to fall back. Although it was shunned by most paladins, I decided it was time to use the Seal of Blasphemous prayer, and steal the very power from the gods themselves. In that 1.8 seconds nothing could touch me, I was a god, and I sat on the cube god, and eradicated it from the realm. As a token of my victory, I was given the dirk of Cronus, an item so rare and so bright, that it blinds the people unworthy of it upon sight. This was indeed the luckiest day of my life, as I marked my place in the realm. They next day, I was given a quiver of thunder by a Greater nature sprite to seal my bond with the wild, and given a bulwark to affirm my strength. Within a span of three days, I earned a Seal of Blasphemous Prayer, Dirk of Cronus, Quiver of Thunder, and Wand of the Bulwark, granting me with the best realm experience of my life. Becuase I can only send one image, I will use the one with the dirk of Cronus, and feature the other ones down below.

Probably not going to play other games, but damn… I’ve never had a cdirk, but I’ve had many oreos

So I’ve been playing this game since it’s conception in a game contest all those years ago. Oyrx made much of the sprites for the game… And it was quite a fun little game back then. Everything was so pixelated and simple. Six stats initially, and ohoho the priest ability back then. Alas, time passed and Wild Shadow made this game something else. Something wonderful. And there was always one UT just quite out of reach. The Bulwark. It’s been seven years and three accounts, two of them lost, and still I am without such a beauty of a UT. Back when they were tradable, I still didn’t trade for it, because I knew one day I would see that glistening white bag in the snake pits, I still hope, for every snake pit I do, takes a chip away at the RNG wall, that is my luck. It’s been almost a decade, Ish, but I still have hope.

Best experience:
Using ogmur and pixie together

Its so fun watching things die in a blink of an eye

I had always wanted to get a jugg. my beautiful juggy schnuggie. My friend got his first jugg and did a hermit with it. He ended up getting another jugg on that jugg warrior. What l I ever do to get my juggy schnuggy?

Repost from another thread

I was doing my first and only 24 hour live stream, 20 hours in I was ready pass out, just grinding abysses on my play and singing along to the songs to keep me up. Rise Against - Hero of War came on and I love that song so I sang all I had. I exit the abyss I was in to find a hermit, TP hit it about 4 times with a pixie and get my first and only juggernaut ever and had my first reaction to a white bag in years. I then took my 2k warrior out of retirement to let it play with that jugg.

10,000 fame later on that warrior it had become my best character ever I would run everything on it, even the occasional shatters. Then one day I was talking to my guildies on teamspeak just rushing abyss’s like always and I decide to check for a item on my muledump, the internet window covering up the majority of my screen as one abyss demon slowly but surly dwindles my pride to 0 HP. I then tell the people in teamspeak “guys my warrior died” no one believed me because I had almost zero reaction “yes really” they then checked my realmeye to see it dead.

I went right back to making a new warrior got it to 2k then went back to never touching the class again. While I was doing this Kry in my guild traded me and gave me my first Sun staff as a funeral gift he told me “Jason don’t ever lose this staff it’s been alive for months” So what do I do? I say ok and put it on my 3/8 wizard with 300 base fame. Kry was like “JASON WTF DID I SAY!”. I still have that wizard and that staff <3

And that warrior death didn’t fully get to me for I have another great warrior, the same warrior I made the day my jugg warrior died.

And still have my Kry <3

The only sad part is, still no second jugg.

I’ve never gotten a bulwark before either, but keep farming and you will eventually (maybe) get it!

The only whitebag I want is a cbow that i cant get(0 cbows 6 ctraps) or even a doom bow(my friend did 50 udls and he got dbow I did 150 and Im still dry).I did 6/8 archer from a scratch and I got none of these cool bows.
And the best UT I have is oreo.

I got my jugg by tping to hermit on a ppe knight, hit it 2 times with an archon, and got a jugg I was so excited… for some reason I only ever did shatters on it, never died in them, even though I was close a few times. I even got 6 shatters whites on it, 3 bracers, 2 gems, and a crown. One day someone pmed me to rush an ot and I said why not… but then I encounter a room of about 5 ponies.

I cleared the ponies until there was only 1 left, I don’t exactly remember what happened, but I think I forgot to press space, and a little bit of lag, and just like that the one pony kept whittling me down until I was blinking then I died tping…

I think I rage-quit for a week lol, that was my first jugg and crown.

This robe is like no other. Robes in general have many stat bonuses in comparison to heavy armors or hides.Yet this robe only has 3 stat bonuses, they are unique and change gameplay on certain classes. I have gotten an oreo and a resu along with a cdirk, yet this white was one of my favorite drops yet! As much as i would like to showcase my rarer drops, I chose this one because it is special to me and holds a place in my vault. I’ve had this item for a while, long enough to admire it… until the sudden death of my priest!

BTW I earned it on one of my best characters :smiley:

Its been a while, and I hadn’t taken a picture of any of my great white bags. But alas I will describe in detail how I got my ogmur.

It was an evening far away from home, playing on my fathers craptop. My friend that I stayed at ushered me to go outside to meet with an “opposite gender human being”. Yet I prevailed for a final Lord of The Lost Lands before even responding. The end drew for the Lord of The Lost Lands in which a red bag lay, helpless to be penetrated by my cursor. I approached the bag, tanking some crystals. In which I had the shittiest reaction but a graceful smile, that stayed on my face for the entire weekend. Then my friend made fun of me to the “females”.

Then oryx didn’t like my ogmur and shotgunned my glorious 3/8 Knight.