Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

^The closest I’ve ever gotten to 8/8 (one mana point), plus no sb life was drank

I’m f2p so backpacks aren’t accessible to me, but this char is using one of the two backpacks I’ve received from deca, and this was before I got one extra char slot from deca. As you can see from my set, it is holding probably the rarest UT I’ve ever gotten, besides… like ray katana, expo. Expo, with its great defensive attributes, allows even an useless class like huntress be as tanky as a knight. As I say, the best offensive is a great defense. Together, this huntress and I went through thousands of udls(nah… actually like… 100) and uncountable amounts of OT’s( probably like 30) to find another UT bow, but alas, the farming was all for naught. Even though my huntress only had one bow, with the versatility of expo, I could tank even O2’s shotgun if a knight was standing in front of me. Together, I felt powerful. I felt like I was in control! Until I decided to walk into a fire portal… lol. (Notice that it died during the pet bug)

EDIT: My dream UT is another expo…or a tshot

My entry will be a description of my experience with my best character, which coincidentally also boasted my best UT. Specifically, it was my once-8/8 knight, and the famed Armour of Resurrection he wore.

The class of knight itself, although requiring a large investment of potions to initially max, provided a sense of safety and reliability, with it’s absurdly high defence and health. This was quite a juxtaposition to the game itself, a bullet-hell shooter with lag and perma-death. I could endure the attacks of most enemies, and stun those of whom I could not. This ability and characteristic of the Knight was further enhanced by the MP-Boosting armour, allowing me to further negate the attacks of enemies. This ultimately led to a feeling to invincibility and permanence while playing this class.

However, I was eventually reminded of every character’s transience and the game’s permanent death feature by the Mad God Himself.

I got an a.s.s after not playing the game for about 3 months on the first stone guardian that I did. It was a pretty exciting moment ofr me considering the only other noticeable white ive ever gotten was a Tablet

This is probably my favorite memory i’ve had so far in the game. After recently maxing my very first 8/8 from the sb life that dropped in the belladonna event, I felt unstoppable and was really enjoying the tankiness that came with having an 8/8 knight. Only A few days after getting my first 8/8, I was minding my business farming glands when a penteract spawned. Just like always, I waited until the quest popped up and tped to the closest person. After making my rounds to see what kind of loot I had gotten, my heart dropped when I thought I saw a white bag sitting nicely in the center of one of the 5 squares. I had to do a double take since it happened on February 24th at 1:51 and 10 seconds in the morning. To say I was tired would be an understatement but how much skill does it take to farm glands on a maxed knight. I was caught completely off guard by my very first event white and was excited beyond belief. I decided that after the oreo dropped, it was probably a good time to go to sleep. The next day, I was still pumped about getting it but didn’t play very much since I had other things to do that day. I finally had free time to play again but like the previous day, it would have to be another late night realm session. Right around 2 am the next day, a skull shrine had spawned. Before this knight, my characters were usually too weak to be able to safely fight skull shrines but this time, I was ready. After waiting for the quest to pop up, I tped to the nearest person and went to work. After one of the first times I had safely completed a skull shrine(and the first on a melee), rng had rewarded me by giving up my second ever event white. Two event whites on back to back nights was more than my little red star brain could handle at the time so I promptly screen shotted the bag, vaulted it, and crawled into bed feeling accomplished having gotten yet another event white. What had happened didn’t hit me until the following morning but once it did, I realized how lucky I was and that it would probably never happen to me again. Now that I have spent more time with the game and understand what happened, I am so happy that I never did anything stupid with those two items and actually still have them in my vault, waiting until I get an 8/8 pally/mystic so that they are placed on worthy characters. The oreo dropped for me on February 24th at 1:51 am and the conflict dropped on February 25th at 2:02 am. I’m sure that I will never have something like that happen again since that knight has long since died but the memory will always live on and I hope to one day but those items on characters that deserve to use them to their fullest potential.

Sooo i will Describe my 5/8 Warrior.

First i went to buy some gear for him, skysplitter sword, Golden helm, Abbysal Armor and parahp. Next i went to god land and lvled up to lvl 20 then i ran into Sprites worlds and suddenly after 2 hours of playing i see my dex is maxed then i think, ‘‘okay lets go 6/8 boyyyy’’ then i just farmed god lands until 5/8 and suddenly this dumb Billegrotto Cave boss killed me. Thats my Descibesion Bye!

I got an conflict and a bulwark in the same day so I was pretty happy so I went along and make a priest and a mystic i had gotten them both 8/8 and was enjoying my self I then go to the bathroom after getting AN Ogmur in my excitement i left my char in nexus.To my little brothers excitement hes always wanted to play rotmg and i have been trying to teach him but hes a bit young he then kills my mystic so im pretty angry but hes little and its ok I tell him not to go on my pc again and he says he is sorry.(i put him into bed).Next day. I wake up and get brekfeast and my little brother says hey dont go into your room I have a surprise for you his surprise was well killing my priest.He started crying so i went in and asked whats wrong and saw my priest ded and again hes little so what could i do and hes crying and sobbing and its a big mess and I ask him what where you doing and he says i was trying to get your mystic back and it was the cutest thing ever xd. -Side note this giveaway really cool idea wish i was good at dis game so i could do the same xd

:stuck_out_tongue:

I want a crown. To be completely frank with you, I don’t really desire any special ut as of right now. All I want is to get better at the game. Sure uts are a luxury, but what’s the point of getting an ogmur when you can’t even use it? But, still, my most desired ut is a crown because with that I can make the ULTIMATE KNIGHT

I really like playing warrior with a CC so I can go extra deep, but I had lost my last CC. I had to farm 3 separate clands for about 2 hours each in order to get a CC. Before I finally got it, I was super upset that I was having such bad luck. All my friends who were doing them with me had all got a CC before me. When I looked in the bag I was so happy I had finally acquired a CC and when I saw the pixie in it, I just freaked out. You can see my reaction in chat.

Got this recently after 258 cemeteries

Easily my favorite UT i’ve ever gotten is crown, alas I lost it on my dream archer who was 5 fame away from 2k base :sweat_smile: Anyway, the story of how I got it is one filled with RNG and complete luck. I was ppeing a sorcerer (as I usually do once I die on a couple characters and rage lmao) and luckily made it through a shats to third boss. I was 1/8 with wis if I remember, with a wand of death, and when I saw that white bag drop, I freaked and picked it up and left without hesitation because I often get too excited and start typing about it and god forbid I hit my nexus key I would never forgive myself. Trashed that sorc and threw it on my archer who was taken too soon from us in a udl :disappointed_relieved: Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Did you draw it by yourself?

My 8/8 Bracer knight with an a.s.s, dblade, pixie… dream UT is any event white

Earlier i had just gotten an A.S.S. and my boyfriend was telling me that If i only attacked the left one I wouldnt get any soul bound. Much to his surprize I got a white, My second A.S.S. ^~^ Im very proud of it since im the only one who owns it in mygguild andfron the group of people i hangout with on discord.

This character was the most fun for me to play.

Even though It was just a 6/8, it felt like an 8/8 in my heart.

I just love the satisfaction of killing a gods with only 1-2 shots. I felt like Oryx insta-popping maxed characters. Everything was going so well until…

DUN DUN DUNNN. Boom. Dead. I survived the first burst, but then I panicked and ran to the back of the dungeon. Sadly, there was another red flower hidding behind the trees and I popped.

Hello darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence…

Still a better love story than Twilight.

I loved getting a A.S.S with my A.S.S first try and I called it.

This was day of release of the mountain temple. This was also my first mountain temple, and broke my three week dry streak of white bags.

Of all the years of my realm playing never have I gotten a shatters white. Since the dungeon came it was simply deemed impossible. I was always particularly good at shatters. So one day on the RotMG grind of my pally ppe I saw the avatar. Hey! I can get a stat pot and it’s one of my favorite bosses to fight so let’s do it! 10 minutes pass and a shatters drops. Woo hoo time to get a couple pots on my ppe. As the public shatters goes on many people die/nexus because what public shatters is clean? As my young 0/8 adventurer kills the chest of the first boss, I see it… The legendary White bag. As I run up to the bag I see that it is actually mine and that I achieved my first shatters white. As the next day approaches I have told everyone I know that I got a bracer I got another white bag In the shatters. The gemstone! I couldent believe it! Two shatters white bags In two days? That was unheard of for players like me. Anyways, thanks for listening! And thanks so much for the giveaway it is very generous of you!

Hey there Cam! Sorry to hear you’re quitting, you were really nice to us while you were in Mongoloids. Anyways, this is my entry:

I’ve played this game for almost five years and I still hadn’t gotten one of my dream UTs to build the dream set for a knight: the Ressurected Warrior’s Armor. It was the second UT that I wanted the most (before Ogmur) and I had already realised I probably would never get one, just like ogmur.
Two weeks ago, me and my guild mates were doing a cem while I was on my wizard ppe. It has an EP on it, and one of my friends started saying “EP it, I’ll stun it”. After bitching around for a while, I decided to EP him and got, probably the only one I’ll ever get, a resu.

In this video (2:24-2:42) you can see my reaction. (I was pretty happy)