Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

My favourite character thus far was definitely my archer.

I’m not a great player. If you look at my graveyard, many of my characters rarely live past 2/8. However, this archer was my first and only 6/8 to this day.

There have been so many great moments with this archer, with the qot drop being one of them. What makes this archer truly special for me, however, was my first ever Shatters clear.

I’d been in a few Shatters before, however I always ended up nexusing before the first boss. So when I entered that Shatters, I’d expected nothing different. With my very limited knowledge of the dungeon, I followed the group cautiously, hoping not to run into too many shots by accident. I was lucky enough to have found an amazing group, who kept the run clean the whole way through.

It was nerve-wrecking making our way through the dungeon, having no clue what to expect. We kept a good pace, making sure that everybody in the group remained safe. I had no idea what was happening during the second boss, but I still made my way through it.

I was so sure that I was going to nexus on the final boss, but my group was encouraging and I pushed myself stay determined. The end was so close, and I didn’t want to fail now. Lo and behold, the Forgotten King was dead, and an overwhelming sense of relief and accomplishment washed over me. Although I hadn’t gotten any drops, that Shatters was still one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences I’ve ever had in this game.

I continue hunting for that feeling of clearing a Shatters, although my luck has run dry. I’ve gotten close many times, however I could not seem to get back to the Forgotten King. I know that I will eventually get there again, but as my terrible internet is holding me back, it’s proving rather difficult.

Anyway, thanks for reading my over-inflated story of my first Shatters, and I hope I win!

Unrelated but if you’re looking for other games to waste some time on, might I recommend Roguelands, Dungeon souls, Enter the Gungeon, Enchanted Cave 2, and other rogue-like games as they can have very good replay-ability.

My best experience with a UT was when I traded my DBow for an entire knight set back when UT’s were trad-able. I decided to do a UDL and got my first ever dbow. I legit jumped out of my chair from excitement and what do I do? See who wants to buy and since I had a knight at the time I thought the knight set would be more valuable than a DBow. This is an accurate representation of what happened. Viewer discretion is advised

My best UT was a Bracer on a garbage Huntress with a Harley because I had nothing better at the time. This same Bracer is still on my Priest. I even have the video of obtaining the Bracer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa5DIMbhpdI Sucks that I had my mic muted on Shadowplay though. One of my other UT moments was getting a Kageboshi on the release of the Mountain Temple with a LV 18 Pally. I also have the video of this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCA2_YV8jfQ Once again mic was muted…

I finally got a couple 8/8s and everything was going great until a couple characters died in shatters and I took about a month break from the game. My favorite and probably best character ever was the knight at the top of the image, that had dblade resu and UBHP for the nice 950 hp and 402 mp. He felt pretty unkillable, but a couple days ago we were doing a guild tomb, which I had done tons on that knight, and a wizard from our guild missed shots and spell bombed which started Nut. Sadly, I got quieted by a Nut shot right as I went in to stun and inevitably got Bes shotgunned… That one felt pretty bad. But it was a good run and by far the best character I have had to date. Hoping to continue to rebuild and something could really help out. Best wishes mate. :slight_smile:

nothing special but cronus was pretty decent

There once was a priest who fought.
And one day, he got his first prot.
He quicky put in on and donned his new gear,
For death he did not have to fear.
For countless days, he went deep.
The gods could not kill him so they would weep.
He felt real strong, until one day came along, and he
SAT ON A CUBE GOD WHEN HE THOUGHT HE HAD HIS PROT ON WHEN INSTEAD HE HAD HIS PURI ON AND GOT POPPED.
(The last part wasn’t supposed to rhyme but it did with thought and popped kind of)

Hoped you liked that poem c:
Anyways I had gotten my first prot awhile back on one of my priests. I got so happy I almost fell out of my chair and screamed in glee. I put it on and I felt invincible. I tanked so many things and I could heal myself and felt great. I thought I would never die. However, my luck ran out when one day, very late into the night, I saw a cube god. Knowing I could probably tank his shotgun I activated my ability, thinking it was a prot when really it was my puri and tped to a friend. I didn’t except to tp ON TOP OF THE CUBE GOD but I did and I got popped. I was so sad that day. ;.;
I made another priest recently that died with 1.5k base, my 2nd highest ever next to my first ever 6/8 necro which has 1.6k base.
I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN ANOTHER PROT SINCE

Moral of the story is:Priest is a really good class in my opinion for survivability. I’m kind of poor right now so this would really help me out.

Once upon a time in a frozen land I was an archer with a mini fort.
The archer didn’t last because this was the time of severe lag.
I was a #Sentry with a bow I wanted to protect, but lag and a want to play realm had taken this archer. If only the archer knew that the incidents in the Lair of Draconis were highly possible. The next generation archer will probably be better than the previous somehow. Not by weight, but by moving ahead. :hushed:

So I always dreamed of getting a Jugg. It was the only item I had really, really wanted, and I spent 4 years playing the game, clearing empty realms for Herms and Sphinxes, hoping that I might get a Jugg.

After the Spiteful Scutum came out, I was really hyped and spent about a week doing only Janus in an attempt to get the new shield. Well, my brother, who had played the game for 2 years, did his first Janus since the shield came out, and got the Scutum in one try. He came out of his room, practically jizzing his pants, telling me he got it. I didn’t buy it. He showed it to me on his account, rubbing in it my face, so I said, “I’m going to get a Jugg then. Watch me.”

The following day, I was playing casual RotMG with my brother sitting next to me, when a Sphinx spawned. I didn’t think that anything would happen, but when I sprinted over to the Sphinx and killed it with my Warrior, 8/8, full tops and STs, and saw the white bag drop, I didn’t say anything. I just hammered the word “WHITE” into my keyboard over and over again. My brother was sitting next me going, “No fucking way, dude,” with this depressed ass look on his face. It was the best RotMG moment I had had. It also completed my dream warrior.

A month later, the Mountain Temple came out, along with its event, and I was trying it out for the 1st time with my best in-game friend. We cleared a realm, got the event to spawn, and were super stoked. I had forgotten to switch chars, and not knowing that the statues could insta-kill you after flashing red, I ran up to them, Jugg buffed, thinking, “I’m Jugged, this can’t kill me.” Too bad the shots were armor piercing. :frowning: Welp. It was fun while it lasted.

Ok… So a few days ago, I got a bulwark.
That made me think… If everyone eps everything… Why don’t I bulwark everything!
So now, I use my bulwark over 70% of the time in everything except new bee thing, Ava, and event gods (except pentaract.)
Lel XD
P.S. I use bulwark in tombs

I always wanted to get a white. My first white was in a pupp where I got the prism. I didn’t play trickster and never wanted to so I was disappointed

Well, the best experience I ever had playing (this may sound lame) was when I joined my first guild. They were pretty chill and relaxed, and they never hesitated to help me out when i needed it. It also gave me a sense of accomplishment. As for the UT, all i ever wanted was a Jugg or Resu, but rng has never been in my favor.

It was great when I first got my 6/8 knight, equipping it with tops etc. getting those resus and cc on them. Grinding for an shatters, and finally dying due to lag with it. My dream UT is to one day get an ogmur, as I always loved playing the knight lel xD. ATM my favorite character is my 8/8 wizzy, search it up on realmeye :smiley: . My favourite experience was when I finally got that wizard to 8/8. It was the best day for me on ROTMG. I have to say realm is kinda getting boring, at least they are still updating the game though.

Best items I had on a character and was running udls for a Dbow.
Sat on a trap.
It was my 3rd 8/8 lost to udl due to my unmatched udl running skills.
Still haven’t gotten a dbow yet :no_mouth:

Dream UT is Dirk of Cronus

It was a normal day, me and my 2 brothers bought a CandyLand Key to someone that day, as usual we go to the bazaar and do the stuff, while we where there it was fun, the three of us we fighting really well against CLand, i where using a 5/8 Ninja, katana T12, Ice Star, Griffon and a +120 life ring, at some point my yunger brother died because it got nuked by a Desire Troll, it was a shame but my older brother and me keep playing, after some time of getting candy rings my eyes sparkled with the sight of a white bag, a god damn candy coated armor, the only i have gotten so far, after some time, if i dont remember wrong my brother got disconnected, so i nexus’ed, went to the pet yard and feed my Uncommon baby, it reached the level got finally make it a rare, the sprites where changing, my hearth got faster, my sight blurred a little bit, and suddendly, the mermaid sprite appeared in front of me, it was an amazing feeling of succes and joy and even when it was like 1AM i screamed “YES” realizing that i screamed i called my brother on the other room and showed him.

It was one of the best momments in ROTMG for me.

I had a mystic, it was only 6/8, but it was my most favorite character. Unfortunately it died a few days ago, due to me being too busy typing during a mad lab rush; a rampage cyborg sat on me, it had 1 hp, couldn’t see its hp bar (mine was blocking its), and it exploded on me ;-;
It had a backpack; that was my most crushing loss.
T12 staff, T6 orb, Mad lab robe, expo (had no pyra), esben staff, EP, psuedo-conflict, honey orb (for slow), candy ring. The reason why I loved this class was because of all these orb types, it truely becomes the most versatile class in game. It’s probably the king of rushing, only behind rogue, as it can basically stun+para from a distance; when rushing, its not that important that you have to kill the enemies to get past, so stasis is the best status effect you want on your side while rushing. Curse gives a great group role, and the self berserk is sweet as well. The psuedo conflict (phylactery orb) is great for closing realms/getting loot on pentas like a warrior. The mystic was my most favorite class, with the great ability for a group role, survivability, rushability, and offense from that self berserk/self damaging (from conflict). So yeah, that was my favorite experience with mystic; short lived; was planning to 8/8 :frowning:

So My friends and I were doing ot trios. One of them had 12 ots, and i got 3 whites from them. I got 2 ctraps and a double white! Then after one of my characters died, I made the hunty cbow ctrap csilk ubhp! I maxed that boss 6/8 and i was having the time of my life with one of my first cbows, but since i had no dbows i was farming. Rushing udls with one of my friends and sure enough, He got a dbow. I was way mad like ugh its been quite a few udls and i havent gotten my dbow yet. So i asked him if i could just solo udls drom now on which was kinda mean. And a few udls later i sat on a trap and died. A masterpiece gone. not much fame and not visible on realmeye, I havent been able to see my graveyard for i think 3 years now but it is a true story.

Also to add on, here is where I earned my qot, just a few weeks before my cdirk, on the same paladin just less developed.

its a great item really, and I am blessed to have, it and that was one of the best days for my realm career, and that QOT brought ages of fun, and I decided to share that with you as well. :blush:

One fine day, I was just chilling out, playing the rotmg on my 6/8 knight like the shitty red star I was back then, then all of a sudden, my boi @kekkekkekk has a dbow archer. He’s like, “man, im leeching ffa tombs faster than your mother and im getting rlly fucking rich. Sucks that you dont have a dbow, and your poor lol”

I replied, “lol fuck you I have a 6/8 knight to leech everything lel xD”

And then I decide to be retarded on april fools day and sit on chicken oryx with my 6/8 knight, and I died lol

So then, I decide to get a dbow and make an archer. So, I 5/8 an archer with old tops and expo.

170+ udls and like 15 throwaway melees later, I finally get a dbow. It was in a glorious red bag, tied with a golden string. My boi @Weed rushed that udl where I got the dbow, I owe him for that.

So then, I toss the dbow on my archer and decide to run around and do shit

After a series of misadventures, the archer died at 5/8 where I somehow got the idea to solo an abyss lol

Got swarmed by enemies and instapopped

Here are my graves and shit

Like I said, I was a shitty red star so I did decide to use bbow in an abyss idk lol