Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

I’m not going to lie, I didn’t think I’d be able to read that huge blob of text, but somehow you weren’t repetitive and even though it wasn’t spaced in paragraphs I managed to actually finish it, was a pretty enjoyable story and gl to you on your future as well.

much like most of the realm community I

need a jugg its been 4 long years and still no jugg ;_;

I have a video of me getting jugg and ogmur in the same week on my youtube channel, but took it down because it showed some private stuff (PM ME IF YOU WANT THE VIDEOS :slight_smile: ) So basically the only event whites I have gotten were oreo, tablet, and ray, and I had an 8/8 warrior: oryx sword, ggen, mg armor, and crown. I had been BEGGING deca for a jugg (in chat tho in the ghall) and I remember saying stuff like “JUGG JUGG JUGG PLZ JUGG PLZ” almost everyday in the ghall just for fun. Now about a week after doing that, I remember I was working on a ppe (i cant remember, but i think it was wizzard) and a herm spawns. In my head im thinking, “What if I got jugg right now? I wonder how good it would feel.” So I start hitting the herm with my A.S.S. and I hear a bag drop. “Dex, vit, and eggs probably,” I think to myself. AND THEN I SEE THIS MAJESTIC WHITE BAG FLOATING NEAR OT PORTAL. I spam and spam and spam… and spam. That was the best thing I have felt in forever, and yes, ik this is a game. Then a week passes and I do a random lotl. My old friend SheeShee is with me and he was already pretty angr I got jugg. We melt the lotl, and BOOM… A WHITE BAG. Now this was when I was like, ugh I have homework to do… I shouldn’t be playing. Surprisingly, my procrastination paid off!!! Sadly, this warrior died, but I stillhave the jugg and ogmur because I’m a puss… I hope you enjoyed my rant XD

This is a story of 3 UTs. tl;dr my favorite has been Void.

It started like this, UT #1 (ST, but still):

Decided to store the etherite until my rogue got to 6/8 (sooo OP). This is one of my first sewers to solo; didn’t really even know what Void was, and then UT #2:

And then, a mere 190 fame into using that Void blade and absolutely loving every minute of it, I got into a tomb. I used void to do my damage, and switched to doku for Bes rage. Drops a white. UT #3:

The sad part is that we will never know what the Bes white was. About 10 sec after the screen shot I got cocky in the deep sand and got ran over before making it to the bag.

Bonus UT, same rogue this time using the etherite:

Yay Void Blades.

Oh my I wish I had a paladin with an oreo. It would be so awesome and useful. Think of it, you could be in a shatters dirty as can be and run through spamming for invincibility. You could rush through armor breaking brutes or oryx and in a wc tank the shotgun with invincibility. It would be outstanding, you could do so much with an oreo.

I wish oreo was like that lol… I won’t say anything else… but I’ve died with 5 oreos, and I only only 1 was equipped, and that was bcuz its really not that great with only 1.8 secs of invulnerebility, when you get one don’t be too excited, its not as great as it sounds

You are my savior.Thank you

Only event white (aside from any white the new bee event drops) that I haven’t gotten.
I’ve gotten 7 oreos, 7 conflicts, 7 rays, 3 qots, 2 tablets, 2 cdirks, 2 ogmurs… but 0 juggs (oh yeah, also a carrot spell)

It is one of the only whites I don’t have

and everyone else on the forums are getting them ;(

and keeping them since all my chars died ;-;

This warrior had my first event white (jugg) and I also used to it to get my second event white (an ogmur). I died to garnet statue the first week it came out. I’ve always wanted a crown for this warrior or my archer, but I haven’t gotten one yet.

those numbers look a bit strange :thinking:

So, right after posting my story, this happened:

And on the day before that:

I dropped some items because I had no room in my vault.

those numbers look a bit strange

How so?

Best night for me even tho it was 2 gems it was back to back LITT

Probably my best moment of realm was getting my first and probably only resu, i had been fame farming on a ninja cus i had nothing better to do. My ninja was fresh and at 200 bf so when i saw a cem it seemed like a good place to go in for fame. I had a buster katana (t7) in my inv not using it because i didnt want to ruin my fame bonus so i went through not shooting the bosses just collecting my fame. When i entered into the final i had a strange feeling (idk if any of u guys get this but i usually feel like im going to get a white when i enter a dung and when i have this feeling i always get a white) so i thought ah what the heck so i equipped my katana and fired upon the skuld, when skuld finally died i saw a flash of white, it was hidden by the portal i walked over to the bag and there it was, my first and probably only resu.

I know it’s not the best UT, but my favorite has always been the saint abrahams wand, only just recently got one and started building a sorc to use it!

It was a dark and stormy night when suddenly . . .

Actually it wasn’t dark or stormy. In fact, it was a bright and clear morning. But anyway. . .

It was Tuesday the 11th of July. I was with a couple other people in a small castle. A very small castle. Only 5-10 people. I was very excited because I was on my 6/8 NPE, the character which I had more active time on than all my other characters COMBINED. Unfortunately it still had a t9 staff. STUPID T9 STAFF AHHHHHHHH.

Anyway, our small group agreed that we would do Janus before Oryx.

Guess how long it took to clear all the statues

30 minutes?

Nope

1 hour?

Nope

6 hours?

Not even close

1 day?

Bad guess

It took 10 whole minutes (stupid t9 staff made it take longer)

After clearing the statues, we hammered away at the bridge walls. We smashed through the stone guardians, and then we heard

“You thrash His Lordship’s castle, kill his brothers, and challenge us. Come, come if you dare.”

We marched in and beginning pounding on Janus. We were soaking with sweat and the smell of blood was everywhere.

Actually it was kinda easy.

Janus soon died, and we eagerly waited to see what we would get from the chest.

I saw a bag, and I walked up to it.

DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It was a bright and sunny day. The temperature outside was 79 degrees. It was past noon when i logged onto realm of the mad god. I was running around godlands when suddenly someone poped a udl. At first i shruged it of but decided i was going to go in. When i least expected it i got a white bag. It was my first dbow. i jumped out of my chair and went to the restroom since i needed to poo. I came back an immediately created an archer. I maxed him to a 6/8. Back then 6/8 was my be best. I went to go try it out in godlands when the realm suddently closed. It was a very small oryx group. There were 5 people including me. I was doing so much dmg that i thought to myself i will never die on this character. Then i died. The end. Btw the poop was amazing.

One of the first time LOD, I was on my 7/8 knight. We did ivory, and there were not many people. We finished ivory, and i got a couple pots, but not much. I was extremely satisfied with the dungeon, when one guy went to the lava, and pretended to walk to the bit of land. Me being sleepy and excited, I went with him, not realizing that it was actually just a wall. I died pretty fast. I was extremely devastated by the loss, since it was my first (and only) 7/8 character that I got. I was also really close to maxing life. I asked this nice guy to take a screenshot and send it to me. At least it serves as a great party joke to all my friends.