Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

Wait wtf how do you meet your girlfriend through a guild? Did you like go to the same school?

My favorite realm experience is when i got 3 dbows in 2 days playing an hour a day.
Too bad iā€™m such a nerd.
(These all happened generally close together, within the same monthish, except for resu guy)

Iā€™m so bad :joy:

My Best UT is this guy right here.

I was streaming on Twitch (sadly, no viewers and I didnā€™t have replays enabled yet, I was new), and Iā€™m levelling a Wizzy when suddenly a Sphinx spawns. So I look where everyone is teleporting on the map, teleport there and jokingly say ā€œIf I donā€™t get Jugg, Iā€™ll quit.ā€

Lo and behold, a sweet and beautiful white bag.

My dream UT is actually the Bracer. Before I even learned what the Shatters was, I saw someone with it and asked him what it was. The sprite is really cool and I like the stat bonuses it gives. Currently the best survivability ring in my opinion.

Hey! I just registered (more like ā€œclicked Sign In for the first timeā€) on the forums a few minutes ago, so this is my first post. Apologize for any mistakes. Here goes!

My best UT experience would definitely be when I found a Bow of the Morning Star (the dbow reskin) during MOTMG '16. I think this might have been my second white (I found a bulwark a while earlier as a brand-new light blue star, but those are pretty much useless extremely, uh, ā€œsituationalā€ :stuck_out_tongue: )

Itā€™s too bad UTs arenā€™t tradable anymore, since I almost never play archer or huntress anyway (Iā€™d love to be able to sell it for something nice :slight_smile: )

Screenshots incoming!

My best character at the moment is was my 7/8 wizard. Embarrassingly enough, I died messing around with an EP in a Forgotten Cemetery, and I got shotgunned by one of the minions :man_facepalming: Hereā€™s the graveyard entry (RIP):

Iā€™m hoping to, at some point in the future, get another EP (though situational, they do great against the unkillable overpowered abominations construct trios in the glands, which can be a nice source of att, if youā€™re lucky :wink:).

Anyway @Cameerojha, hope you have fun with whatever you choose to do (now that youā€™re finally free from playing realm :stuck_out_tongue: )

EDIT: ā€¦Wow! Not even a day after I posted this, and guess what I just found:

Another EP! My wish was granted :smiley:

A OGMUR DREAM AND PET DEPRESSION
Used to get ptsd type dreams of my 2 ogmur deaths I had years ago ,and then some times i have a dream where i get one ,and i hop on rotmg thinking i have one again only to be faced by reality.
A kick to the gut then i wobble down to work so i can pay to feed my pet and comfort it cause my other pets hate how much attention it gets and the shear size of him.
Then i think to myself that if i had a ogmur i could let my pet be used to it fullest.

RIP bro, Iā€™ve been playing for a little over a year and Iā€™ve gotten 4 dbows and I donā€™t even like UDLs. :rofl:

hhmmhā€¦, lemme seeā€¦

and to top it all offā€¦

(Wasnā€™t on purpose by the way.)

My dream is any non-vanity whiteā€¦ (Iā€™ve also gotten a bachelor skin, which is also vanity) :frowning:

With my luck, I really need the life so I can get good itemsā€¦

Consider pl0x and thanks if you see this! :slight_smile:

I think this one is self explanitoryā€¦

was a very fun warrior that i had fun with, for a couple days, proceeded to pop because i couldnt nexus in a puppet, had a lot of fun sitting on things with armored tho.

Currently my favorite char by far.

This was my first ever 7/8 and my first dbow, pyra and candy coated. Christmas day i opened some Davyā€™s for my guild and i got a spirit dagger. I went to my vault to store but i put it in my backpack, so lead to me losing that and my huntress. 2 days later i lost my first ever 7/8 to blue drag (lag and trying to help isnā€™t the best as a melee class).

These are my only utā€™s now xD https://gyazo.com/3db8786852148beb5a1e287993bdb2bd

p.s thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone.

Quite humorous xD

You gotta be in it to win it! Nothing lost if you donā€™t win anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Imagine this, you make a wizzy only for pot farming. Then a few days later, you manage to get it to 8/8, and some nice looking dyes. You pull out a vintage staff (Sun Staff reskin from a mystery box in summer 2014) that is over a year old at this point, and slap it onto the wizzy. You manage to collect enough life pots to convert into UBHPā€™s, and purchase a rare robe that was only obtainable by boxes or alchemist (Shendyt), and repeat process for spell, and replace your hard earned Pyramid Ring with the Bracer you just got from the Shatters. Your wizzy is kicking ass and dominating the god lands and the game itself. One day, you receive a text from a friend saying that you are online, but you arenā€™t really. Turns out its a hacker, hacking your account. You quickly log on and reset your password, before he does any actual damage. Unfortunately at this point, he has released your pet and takes everything from your inventory and steal your equipment but you managed to stop him from dropping the bracer. You send a ticket to Kabam, and get your pet back, and restart the grind to get your awesome gear again. The Sun staff recently came back to the mystery box this year, and youā€™re lucky enough to get another one (sadly the original vintage one is lost forever) and manage to re purchase the spell and robe. You are back on track, with a new fresh password and a new goal: stay alive. This goal was set August 2015. By November 2015, Kabam morphs the Cube God and its minions into Turkeys. And sadly, your beloved Wizzy, gets gobbled up by the Turkeys, leaving you with your highest total fame count on a character, a newly found hatred for Turkeys, and 8 months of RotMG memories that will remain special to you. This is my wizard, and its story. R.I.P Wizzy (April ~1-2, 2015 - November 29, 2015) Gone but not forgottenā€¦

Gem triggers me. Shoulda put it on assassin. Wasted gem!

Okay this must be easy for me, the ultimate whitebag i want isā€¦ dbow. okay this must be weird since people say dbow is not rare and i see dbow getting dropped all the time, butā€¦ iā€™ve never gotten a dbow for 5++years of playing rotmg, maybe in trading,but never in drop. Iā€™ve done atleast 200 confirmed runs on 2017 alone which is recorded in realmeye and it wasnā€™t even real stats since it doesnā€™t count if you nexus after completing the dungeon it. Iā€™ve maxed most of my character on wis while never getting dbow. Iā€™ve seen atleast 30++ people getting dbow while on my udl run. Iā€™ve gotten all mad lab whites, cland, sprite whites, cwand, csword and lots of dblade, some ddocks white, harle, OT whites, A.S.S, davyā€™s white, ice cave whites, all tomb whites, puri, even some bachelor and avenger skin, and lastly jugg, but it was long time ago and my warrior died because of urgle while oryx lag, got instad by ghost godsā€¦ it was my first 8/8 rip :c. Well maybe thatā€™s why i never really got into archer or huntress, canā€™t feel right to play them without dbow. Also if anyone is feeling bad about their death. just see the date and youā€™ll know whyā€¦

to put it simple. i lost 8 maxed character in the spans of 3 weeks. i just lost the warr today. if you feel sad about your death, see this. just so you know iā€™m not rich or anything, you can see that from my graveyard before this. i donā€™t even know how the hell did i manage to rebuild lol.

I can vouch for this being true XD

They are outside of the bars

The storyā€™s quite long so grab some popcorn and go to the bathroom:

I won a 6/8 Alternate account from a youtube channel called Afro RotMG, I was ridiculously excited because 1) I was in a youtube Video and 2) I had my first set of tops. Getting used to playing without a pet was really hard for a player born into the pet generation as I couldnā€™t Pacman shots anymore but once I became adjusted (and thank god I did) I found when I played on my main account I was so much easier and gave me the skills to 8/8 a wizard ppe a while later.

Anyway I treated him like my Nintendo DS, like a fragile flower. But a DS needs a dope case or its not as special so this 6/8 Wizard got me into merching I now merch as a side project and is my main source of income and I opd for life my way to an st spell/ robe and sun staff. At the time, a peasant boy like me felt like the second coming of Jesus. Swag.

To get my Ep I had to farm a cool 500 sprites but my special moment happened just after I hit 2k fame for the first timeā€¦ I swaggered into a Shatts and blagged my way to final boss. Pew Pewed the chest and the Doritos started spinning, Mt Dew rained from the sky and I got my 1st and only Crown :slight_smile:

I died following some assholes instructions in another Shatters but this Character holds a special place for me.

RIP NEEDAWEAVE

Well i didnā€™t make a picture of it back then because i was SO excited that i just took it and nexused ! Basicly i was on my pally ppe and a Cube god spawned . I though i got 0 cuz i was a bit late but after 2 seconds i saw the white bag shining . I got SO excited and i just grabbed it said : CDIRK OMG : , or : WHITEEE: like 3 times and i nexused . After i told my friends and they didnā€™t believe me :smiley:

I got whitte bag now i will make a priest and die in abyss