Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

Ha! You lucky piece of shit.

Plz donā€™t level and max with that set.

they arenā€™t centered vertically

Aha noob version of me

Got it back !!! yesterday !! xD !!

This is gonna stall the op from quitting because he will be reading all these posts xD

ign APPLETECHQ, my dream ut has to been a crown, mainly to show off but also to be experienced in shatters. My best ut sadly is just a Dbow however it made my first archer my love, 7/8 all tops however suicided due to time needed to be spent on school.

true, but back then i wasnt good and knew i wouldnt make it to 8/8 so i just rolled with it, for the expo part i just didnt have a pyra. i at least died with a pyra on :slight_smile:

My dream UT? Skull of Endless Torment. Necro has been one of my favorite classes for a while now and I can imagine nothing more satisfying than a necro with that skull. Not only is the sprite utterly beautiful but itā€™s (probably) the best skull to use giving decent damage and large heal. Itā€™s mostly just the sprite though, I canā€™t get over how good it looks.

Also in one of my blue star days I was just doing ents casually and managed to buff one and of course when I was least expecting it a QoT dropped. Which is always a nice suprise, getting a rare white when least expecting it. It pretty much never leaves my vault though.

I wonā€™t

You donā€™t need to put your ign here, your realmeye account has your in game name.

Once upon a time, on an account that got lost in migration, there was a 6 star knight with an archon, mith, veng, and para hp. He had just received his first blue bag, which he got overly hyped for, a few weeks earlier, so he was pretty new to the game. He saw a horse in glands and called it like the smart knight he was, and about 15 people appeared. He progressed with no loot on the first three stages. At the end of the last stage, he decided to f**k it and use all 6 of his MP pots and stun the sh*t out of skuld and see if heā€™d get loot. Keep in mind, heā€™s 6 stars, so heā€™s not familiar with all the whites yet, but here he is with a white bag in a cem! He goes up and sees armor looking like someone vomited a sapphire onto a plate of armor. He told the other three 8/8s in the cem that he had gotten some UT called resurrected warriorā€™s armor. Of course they didnā€™t believe him, so he had to trade them for them to see. They proceeded to get really pissed, and the savant knight thought they were screwing with him and left. He replaced the veng he had on with the resu and did some glands farming. An hour later, he died to a ghost god shotgun and only realized after what he had lost.

Ive also gotten a dbow on my friendā€™s account which i got really pissed about, since Iā€™ve never gotten a dbow or anything normal on my own account.

Best experience in realm and worst, i got an oreo on my priest and was super hyped to use it, foolishly i put it on an unpotted pally and went out to run some abbys with a few guild mates. About three of four abbys into our hunting an 8/8 warr was rushing an abby when he got to boss i almost instantly died thanks to the gang out brutes he was dragging. over all still happy i got an oreo wish i had waited

Now here is the story of the my glorious 21 base fame resu knight death. I had been farming cems for a very long time and had gotten 2 plagues before. But after many many cem runs, my hardwork bore a very ripe fruit that came in the shape of the armor of resurrection. Alas, the good fortune was not meant to last (and also because of my insanely low IQ), I decided ā€œ_Hey! Why donā€™t I equip my resu while I level up!ā€ (it seemed like a good idea at the timeā€¦ did I also mention my abysmal IQ?) and so I did. The results were glorious on my first couple of rolls as I had managed to get loot in an OT with a level 14 knight (keep in mind this was before the recent OT buff). Then came the fateful day, the day that would forever be burned into my mind, the day I died to a beholder. As I tped into the godlands, the beholder popped out of nowhere and said to me "OH HELLO THERE!!" and popped my cherryā€¦ wait wrong story. What I meant to say was he/it/her/whatever gender a beholder is went and reduced my pathetic health bar to 0 in a mere matters of nanoseconds. As ROTMG is a sentient program it ordered my laptop to hypnotise me into smashing my laptop against a wall then proceed to throw it in a garbage can. And thus that day, not only did I lose my most prized possession a.k.a a virtual item composed of pixels I also broke my laptop as well as my mind. This is the story of how I ended up inside an insane asylum.

The end.

I sadly dont have a picture but nothing could compare to the amount of pure ecstasy i had when i got my doku. Ive always loved the ninja class and doku makes it competitive. I immediately made a ninja and when i was STILL LEVELING got a sullen blade and was even more happy. Despite that ninja only becoming a 4/8 it is still my favorite character way more than my 8/8 knight will ever be.

Dream UT would be the jugg since warrior is my favorite character :slight_smile:

People know me as the Snake Pit God for my insanely disproportionate amount of luck in Pits. Other than a single Tablet I have never gotten event whites, but I have obtained four bulwarks and a Stheno skin, all within one month of madness. One of the four bulwarks was a frost reskin bulwark.

In this picture you can see three of the bulwark s, and you can verify got the skin from my Realmeye.

Also lost a DBow and Fulmi I seeā€¦ ouch.

After getting hacked for the third time, I decided to make a paladin. Little did I know, this would happenā€¦

Legend has it that the Ogmur still rots in my vault.